• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

ETPro nights

ralek

Hey all, Razel here.. Some of you may have seen me about the server lately :)
Tonight in game we were talking about ways to improve our gaming on OZ servers.

If we can get enough players to seriously commit we would like to have a 'scrim night' once a week. It will bring back a little bit of the competetive nature of the game and also allow newer players to see a different side to ET - plus I am sure a lot of you would like to game on etpro again. We would like to see a variety of skill in teams so that we do not stack up all the more experienced / 'pro gaymars' in 1 or 2 teams and make things boring for everyone involved. Personally I would just like to see a win/loss record kept of all games instead of having to worry about finals/brackets and all of that as this would still be for fun and no prizes will be offered aside from bragging rights of course :)

Hopefully a bunch of you are interested and we can get this happening
Razel

phillgates2

Administrator
Staff member
Well we could install the ladder software again that we have and we do have a public pro server that people can use

Ulti

id be up for something like that.. perhaps even a round robin comp or something..

phillgates2

Administrator
Staff member
Well we got a etpro server and ladder software tied into the forums now we just have to do the perms and things for it so possibly tomorrow arvo it should be done