• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Flekz Flame Warz

Should there be a flame section in forums named after me?

• Total voters

Flekzor

clearly needs to be a flame section dedicated to hate love me or hate me u know im right and even if u hate me u respect me becos i school u vote for me to have my own section dedicated to flame warz make it R18 s there can be no crying from newbs like joy who dont like the hate or the abuse so when people come into the section they know full well wat its about and are joining knowing full well they will be served hard

Flekz Flame Warz

Flekzor

trigger its a flame war section nothing to do with class its about blind hate and ur opinion no longer counts triggerhawk.

Furry

DID YOU KNOW NELOTS NAME BACKWARDS IS STOLEN :O i just got that and no i voted No to it... OZ isnt a place for flaming so why would we have a section dedicated to it pre sure br or someone has already said no to it so why bother.

Edit* oh here it is
Sorry, a forum section for just hate... isn't what this forum is supposed to be about.. and I'm sorry but I won't create a section dedicated to it.

Frogma

Maybe the people voting no are scared that the hate will be overwhelmingly aimed at them?

-OZ-Furry said:
You can rage more about 1 kill What a great idea? :cool:
Hahahaha are you referring to that thread that was locked? I'm sure you'll get over it eventually. There's always someone whos gotta lose for us to continually win, and this time it just happened to be you.

Flekzor

lol so many haters .... so many church going nongz flame war section is exactly wat this forums needs no more locking threads becos they get a bit heated could just be moved to flame war section. wat can i expect im speaking a language foreign to oz newbs .... LOGIC

Flekzor

seeing as u havnt come back to the server since i got a decent mouse dont talk smack untill uve tasted my pepper sauce

Rainbow1

Sorry mate was busy holidaying in Hawaii ;)

It's ok.. I'll have an actual mousepad soon too. No more piece of cardboard.

<3

nelots

Flekzor said:
seeing as u havnt come back to the server since i got a decent mouse dont talk smack untill uve tasted my pepper sauce
Flekz you better watch your words with all them peppering........
Case to observe is this fight between Anderson Silva Vs Ryo Chonan where Silva was 'peppering' Chonan left, right and centre then ......... :eek:

[youtube:1zzb8slj]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tztMAxEg81w&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tztMAxEg81w&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube:1zzb8slj]