• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Full Server

Antagonist

OMFG MAN AMAZING make sure you keep updating this thread everytime server fills up k

P.S i like your configs visual settings ion... that tiny white dot a xhair is terrible tho... size 42 and red = god mode

i0nwr1t3r

Antagonist said:
OMFG MAN AMAZING make sure you keep updating this thread everytime server fills up k

P.S i like your configs visual settings ion... that tiny white dot a xhair is terrible tho... size 42 and red = god mode
Lulz & yeah , crosshair gets virtually invisible against snow but that's the way it ET Ultimate Installer installed it on my system.

The old saying "screenshots or it didn't happen". :p

Cheers

i0n

G-Train

Antagonist said:
No wonder Frog owns you at mid range :lol:

Death_Reincarnated

^lol

I used to use small red dot but changed it to yellow. Dont use light yellow or it does blend in with snow. Yellow might slightly blend in with snow but when you point it at enemies you know you have your cursor on target. Red blends in too easily when moving too fast for me.

As for the server being full...kudos but what I want to see 18v18 full server...like in the good old days :) or was it 24v24...most ive been on was 32v32...THAT WAS SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAA!

nelots

Death_Reincarnated said:
As for the server being full...kudos but what I want to see 18v18 full server...like in the good old days :) or was it 24v24...most ive been on was 32v32...THAT WAS SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Yeah Death, 18v18 on a 32 slot server........
Now your story about the R35 makes sense.

Frogma

G-Train said:
Antagonist said:
No wonder Frog owns you at mid range :lol:
This is extremely true. Although the reason is more to do with my unbelievable hand-eye, my increadible military strategist brain, and a heart that won't allow me to ever die to a west coast supporter (at mid-range).

Antagonist

so it all comes out aye... so you have a hand with an eye in it... hacker scum! and COLLINGWOOD SUPPORTER!!!!!!!!!!!

Hicksy

i really should edit the last post by u ults. or give you a warning of some sort.

pls. no abuse or insults ppl in our forum.

calling someone a collingwood support is the biggest insult possible.

:D

how rude :D

Bogan

Go the Bombers,16 Premierships and counting.gee i think that is the equal record number of premierships. (BOMBER)Bogan