• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Gaming headset

SkankyMoe

I got these and love them :cool:

Plantronics GameCom 777 Surround Sound Gaming Headset
http://www.plantronics.com/australia/aus/products/computer/pc-gaming-headsets/gamecom-777

Experience the thrill and excitement of 5.1 Dolby surround sound with the GameCom 777 Stereo PC Headset. Designed specifically for gamers who demand top-level sound performance, the GameCom 777 enhances any gaming experience with its surround sound, powerful 40 mm speakers, and hidden mic boom with built-in noise-canceling microphone.

Dolby 5.1 surround sound via included USB adapter
Dual 40 mm speakers for superior, full range digital audio
Exceptionally comfortable design
Hidden mic boom with noise-canceling microphone for enhanced communications
Open-ear design allows you to hear your teammates without having to take off the headset
One-year limited warranty

Highlights
Dolby® Headphone Technology delivers a 5.1-channel audio experience.
Dolby® USB sound card is the only way to get the 5.1 experience. If needed, an analog connection is also provided.
Open-ear design keeps you connected to the game and your surroundings.
Concealed mic boom stays hidden until you’re ready to use it.
Specially designed earpods redistribute pressure for maximum comfort.
In-line volume and mic-mute controls allow for easy audio adjustment.
Noise-canceling microphone lets you communicate clearly.
Rugged, military-grade design and extra-strength cables make your hardware hardcore.

Joke :D

are the G35's the ones that come with the Logitech Assalt Pack?

I was looking at getting the Assalt Pack, but then i remembered i wasnt made of money.

Rainbow1

Haha

Was looking at that today..

I already have a G3 mouse, and i dont plan on flying into outer space anytime soon so i don't need anymore of that pack.

morbit

im using sony mdr-xd200 headphones and logitech desktop mic best combination i have had and only bout $100 for them both if shop round, use to have the logitech comfort pros i think they were called they were good but hurt ears after while so not very pro at comfort but had good sound etc.

those ones skanky has look pretty good but ay
otherwise i would be getting these:
http://www.pcmarket.com.au/19172_Creati ... Gaming.php

oh and that web site is good too i buy stuff from them all the time, fast delivery great service ,reasonable prices!

Phantom

-OZ-SkankyMoe said:
I got these and love them :cool:

Plantronics GameCom 777 Surround Sound Gaming Headset
http://www.plantronics.com/australia/aus/products/computer/pc-gaming-headsets/gamecom-777

Experience the thrill and excitement of 5.1 Dolby surround sound with the GameCom 777 Stereo PC Headset. Designed specifically for gamers who demand top-level sound performance, the GameCom 777 enhances any gaming experience with its surround sound, powerful 40 mm speakers, and hidden mic boom with built-in noise-canceling microphone.

Dolby 5.1 surround sound via included USB adapter
Dual 40 mm speakers for superior, full range digital audio
Exceptionally comfortable design
Hidden mic boom with noise-canceling microphone for enhanced communications
Open-ear design allows you to hear your teammates without having to take off the headset
One-year limited warranty

Highlights
Dolby® Headphone Technology delivers a 5.1-channel audio experience.
Dolby® USB sound card is the only way to get the 5.1 experience. If needed, an analog connection is also provided.
Open-ear design keeps you connected to the game and your surroundings.
Concealed mic boom stays hidden until you’re ready to use it.
Specially designed earpods redistribute pressure for maximum comfort.
In-line volume and mic-mute controls allow for easy audio adjustment.
Noise-canceling microphone lets you communicate clearly.
Rugged, military-grade design and extra-strength cables make your hardware hardcore.
must agree best headphones