• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Getting to know a leader

Synonym

Howdy all, I decided that I should make a post introducing myself so that all new/existing members can get to know me. I challenge the other leaders to do the same so that the community can get to know us.

My in-game alias is: Sexual Harassment Panda
My sex: Male
My occupation: Bottleshop worker / University student
My Degree: Psychology
Dream for the future: Military Psychologist, AAPsychCorp.
Music: Mostly metal, though I like an ecclectic mix of techno, dub step, rock, pop, classical etc.
Books: Far too many to mention, though some of my all-time favourites are 'The Swiss Family Robinson' and 'Seven Ancient Wonders'.
Film: Again, quite a few though some of my top 100 would include 'S.W.A.T', 'The Blind Side' and 'Team America'.
Anime: I am a rather big fan of anime, though I tend to gravitate more towards the violent/mecha series rather than the romantic ones.
Television: Can't say I watch much TV, though I suppose shows like 'The Chasers war on everything' are my cup of tea.
Games: I play a lot of PC FPS and RTS, though I am horrible at Racing games.
My star sign: Gemini
My proudest achievement: Trekking the Kokoda Track / Building Kokoda primary school.

G-Train

i thought Ice Station was the best book by Matthew Reilly, but 7 Ancient wonders was a good read too.

Synonym

G-Train said:
i thought Ice Station was the best book by Matthew Reilly, but 7 Ancient wonders was a good read too.
Ice Station was excellent but I am quite a history buff so the 7 Ancient Wonders series appeals to me more.

blusky said:
HELLO xoxoxox

What is AAPsychCorp?
Australian Army Psychological Corp.

micky

Synonym said:
G-Train said:
Ice Station was excellent but I am quite a history buff so the 7 Ancient Wonders series appeals to me more.
Nah Temple or Scarecrow are the best ones mainly because they are the most gruesome.

Synonym said:
My occupation: Bottleshop worker / University studen
Probably the best combination of Occupations in the world.

Joke :D

The Seven Ancient Wonders series was a great read, but then again so are almost all Matthew Reilly books

micky

Joke :D said:
The Seven Ancient Wonders series was a great read, but then again so are almost all Matthew Reilly books
WHATA YA MEAN ALMOST.
They all excellent reads.

Synonym

micky said:
WHATA YA MEAN ALMOST.
6 Sacred Stones. I rest my case. (Though to be fair it just set up the plot for 5 Greatest warriors which was excellent).

micky

Synonym said:
micky said:
WHATA YA MEAN ALMOST.
6 Sacred Stones. I rest my case. (Though to be fair it just set up the plot for 5 Greatest warriors which was excellent).
To be honest i thought 6 was better than 5. But that might be because i read 5 in under 18 hours which made it feel a bit rushed compared to 6. xD
Still an excellent read though.