• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Gigabyte GM-M6880 GOOD THE MOUSES???

Fodder

SO I BOUGHT A $20 LOGITECH CHEAPY AND ITS CRAPPED OUT ALREADYAFTER ONLY 1 MONTH SO I NEEDS A DECENT ONE.
HORUS RECOMMENDED A LOGITECH G5 BUT HONESTLY THATS A BIT MORE THAN I WANT TO SPEND ON A DAMN MOUSE.
YOU CAN ALL GO SPEND THOUSANDS ON UR AWESOME SPECS AND FANCY SCREENS BUT IM KEEPIN IT D.I.Y. MUDDAF4K$
(MY PC IS POWERED BY CITRUS FRUIT)

SO WAT I REALLY WANNA KNOW IS, IS THIS Gigabyte GM-M6880 MOUSE ALRIGHT, COS ITS FAIRLY CHEAP AND IT APPEARS FAIRLY CHOICE.
CHEAP AND CHOICE LIKE ROD THE FRIENDLY SCOTSMAN. HES F4KKIN FRIENDLY.

Joke :D

-OZ-superMINGE said:
[quote="-OZ-Joke =D":16w8szv7]because one of the best lowbudget gaming mice is the logitech MX518
seconded! I have the MX518 and it's awesome. Almost a year old and still going strong.[/quote:16w8szv7]

yeah same! great mouse, comfortable, and the tracks on the bottom have lasted ages

Fodder

MX518 WAS ACTUALLY MY SECOND CHOICE
IT IS NOW MY FIRST :)
IN FACT, IT WILL SHORTLY BE MINE XD

THANKS GUYS

AND NOOB

Messenjah

MUDDAF4K$!

Love you fodder.

My advice is buy a stock $20 microsoft mouse and force the USB port to poll more often

Fodder

i has already bought it and is waiting on delivery.
pretty keen to haxplore the mousepollforce technique tho :)
hopefully does not require having one hand on the end and pushing it in and out really fast tho, could raise some eyebrows.

damn forgot my caps

nelots

Noob splash out on a R.A.T 7

Mess's MS mouse will retreat to the corner in this bad boys presence!!

nelots

^Its a cyborg gaming R.A.T 7, R.A.T 9 is the same thing but wireless :D
It rocks for a mid to high range gaming mouse!