• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

godspeeds app. [ET] PASSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

ohall2

Q. What is your in game name, what previous aliases have you used?
A. godspeed or godz

Q. Why do you want to Join -OZ-?
A. To assist in it's Enemy Territory Division, To offer friendship too all players in the oz community and quests, to be able to take on board skills from higher oz members

Q. What do you want -OZ- to do and what do you think you can do for -OZ- as a clan and community member?
A. To be a part of the community and i could assist quests with simple et help as well as monitoring the servers.

Q. How long have you played with OZ?
A. I have played on the server for 6 to 8 months

Q. Have you been banned previously for anything with any banning system on OZ?
A. No,

Q. Have you been in a clan before or had any other clan experience?
A. I have been in many clans. to many to mention really a few are vc, ss, bu, hs,. i have also had my own small clan. So i know stuff about servers as well as forums etc as well as admining and practical experience.

Q. Tell us a bit about yourself, not as in gamer profile, but what’s your career perhaps, life dream? Preferred future mating partner?
A. real name doug, 16. live in NSW, love sport and girls and partying. i escape by playing et and getting along with friends. im in year 11 and thinking bout leaving school and getting a full time job.

Q. What is your favourite class/weapon.
A. My Favourite weapon would have to be, mp40 and thompson. as a medic

Ryno981

Re: godspeeds app.

Thanks for the application Godspeed, WE as members will vote and get back to you ASAP.

All members wishing to vote please visit THIS link.

Good luck!

Regards,
Cruz.

i0nwr1t3r

Re: godspeeds app.

Hi Godspeed,
Thank You for being so patient given the holiday period , your application has passed!

Welcome to OZ clan mate :)

Cheers

i0n

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome aboard godspeed.

I think you'll find the water is nice and warm.... with a slight tinge of yellow. OKAY WHO PEE'D IN THE POOL???

Can you liek resighn from |H*S| or as you said in the above (hs)?

Because at the moment you are still ranked as a member on our clan. I do not mind that you are leaving or anything but it is a bit confusing for you to be double clanning. Although it probally doesn't seem like it... But if you check our member list and compair it to this one you are. It makes both our clans look bad.

Your a great dude and all but please just post somewhere in the: General Announcement area on |H*S| forums that you have left for another clan. It would be much appreciated this way you won't still have admin on our forums etc.

I am not trying to be a pain or anything but yeh its kinda confusing me to see you on our server with -OZ- tags and ur aka with |H*S| tags and you still having admin on our forums. You just went randomly inactive and all a sudden your in -OZ- and in |H*S|.

Thanks mate. Well done on being accpeted BTW. And if you have forgotten our forums well ask -OZ-Sphinx as i have PM'd him our forums link.

[center:2ssb8pdv]- |H*S|BURGO855(Head Owner of |H*S|), A.K.A CRASH OVERRIDE![/center:2ssb8pdv]

MysticalFurball

Burgo855 said:
Can you liek resighn from |H*S| or as you said in the above (hs)?

Because at the moment you are still ranked as a member on our clan. I do not mind that you are leaving or anything but it is a bit confusing for you to be double clanning. Although it probally doesn't seem like it... But if you check our member list and compair it to this one you are. It makes both our clans look bad.

Your a great dude and all but please just post somewhere in the: General Announcement area on |H*S| forums that you have left for another clan. It would be much appreciated this way you won't still have admin on our forums etc.

I am not trying to be a pain or anything but yeh its kinda confusing me to see you on our server with -OZ- tags and ur aka with |H*S| tags and you still having admin on our forums. You just went randomly inactive and all a sudden your in -OZ- and in |H*S|.

Thanks mate. Well done on being accpeted BTW. And if you have forgotten our forums well ask -OZ-Sphinx as i have PM'd him our forums link.

[center:7ufrfv8i]- |H*S|BURGO855(Head Owner of |H*S|), A.K.A CRASH OVERRIDE![/center:7ufrfv8i]
Well said burg, an amazing piece of writing. (love the colours btw)

Status
Not open for further replies.