• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

gtfo lammy

Status
Not open for further replies.

kAmZilla

this bs of im top shit needs to stop..
every fuc.king day i try to play with this character referred to as ramendeep something always doesnt end well. i was joking with BR, and wow... lalala here comes the top shi.t smelling awesome thinking he might same something against me.. lalala...

wow your big arent you lammy... honestly your a destroying OZ.. man your power tripping like all shi.t! gtfo and smell yourself..

ohh yeah, i didnt bleed you so FUCCK OFF!! can't believe BR acually let you run this far up the line mate.. unlucky aye... BR seriously the only OZ member atm thats stirring the pot..

ps: make sure you fix up your tags, try to look less sloppier than you already are.

ramendeep

Well indev

You should have not bled me. I get shot turn around and only you in sight no one else even remotely close. So dont come with you usual bs and sweet talk. Yes i have my opinion and i stand by it. You hack and when i get time to record it and prove it i will. But seeing that it has not happened yet its my opinion and guess what i am allow to voice it.

Secondly. Please refrain from coming on here and swearing etc you are still a little kid and this is a civilized place. Come calm and collected and we will deal with the issue fairly. So this is your warning before more action will be taken as you are no different to other non oz members.

wow your big arent you lammy... honestly your a destroying OZ.. man your power tripping like all shi.t! gtfo and smell yourself..
Was that supposed to insult me. Well its ok you still have much to learn. People have said it in the past and you just repeating yourself but OZ will florish with out in my opinion lieing little underaged kids or power tripping people. As you might consider i have obtained respect from 90% of the et community that oz knows and a fair good majority that oz doesnt.

Lets just put it down on paper. Who has remain with oz to help dispite every situation and who decided to otherwise ditch oz.
ps: make sure you fix up your tags, try to look less sloppier than you already are.
Lol truely are a youngan and have much to learn.

But yes if you bleed you will be kicked. If you abuse a oz member again you will be banned for 3days pending more depending ont hte abuse. I hope you understand and have fun times on the server. But as for my opinion its mine and im allowed to voice it

Kind Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.