• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Gunblade Application [TF2] [Passed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

olliesparks1111

Q. What is your in game name, what previous aliases have you used?
A. In game my name is Gunblade, Previous aliases consist of Kuzi,Kuziboy

Q. Why do you want to Join -OZ-?
A. I want to represent a more complete clan than [VE] was also people here seem cool and friendly so i thought about joining and well here i am?

Q. What do you want -OZ- to do and what do you think you can do for -OZ- as a clan and community member?
A. Well as a clan in the TF2 part im a rather good scout and recently found out about the source recorder and how it is so much better than fraps lol.
how i could benefit the community as a member? i think i could contribute to threads and helping people out with technical difficultys.

Q. How long have you played with OZ?
A. without realising 3 months
Played with Sexual harassment panda and SLAY3R

Q. Have you been banned previously for anything with any banning system on OZ?
A. No i have not i actually have not been banned on any server.

Q. Have you been in a clan before or had any other clan experience?
A. Yes i was in a clan made by me and a couple of my mates called [VE] ViewbankElite

Q. Tell us a bit about yourself, not as in gamer profile, but what’s your career perhaps, life dream? Preferred future mating partner?
A.Im 15 and a half years old and i dont have a career as of yet. My life dream would be games designer or something in the IT field i love Computers and technology. My music taste varies from people like Hollywood Undead to Pendulum also i think pendulum are epic oh and i love being a gamer

Q. What is your favourite class/weapon.
A. My favourite class would have to be the Scout just all the insane jumps and the speed makes for a fun gameplay experiance. And my favourite weapon is my scattergun of course. Preferred future mating partner? Katy perry or Megan fox. [future lol]

Thanks for your time and hope this one gets in :D

Abolisher

Administrator
Re: Gunblade Application [TF2]

Sound like you have your life worked out for ya
welcome to the forums post spam ask questions but most of all have fun.
if it has not been done yet i'll make a post in the leader room and we will analyse you like a kid with a magnifying glass... YOUR THE ANT!

copy pasta :p mics work great we have a teampeak server be sure to make yourself aquainted

Synonym

Congratulations Gunblade, your application has been accepted. Feel free to slap on our -OZ- tags and head over to the dedicated TF2 section of the forum. I look forward to playing in-game with you and seeing you on TS and around the forums!

Kind Regards,
Synonym.
(In-game: Sexual Harassment Panda)

Status
Not open for further replies.