• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Hey all

Blu3Bird3y

Hello my name is Matty and im am 10. I like Left of Dead, Left 4 Dead 2, Team Fortress 2 and Garry`s Mod.

When im older i wanna be a bike rider. I am Snake`s little brother but he didnt want me to tell you that. Snake also asked me to join -OZ-.

Add me on steam my name is crazyman201080 :flamer:

Bye Bye for now.

Joke :D

hey little fella

I'm Joke, and i own a big white van, with lots of yummy lollies in.

Should come take a look.

Blu3Bird3y

my mummy saids i shouldnt talk to people i dont know and over the internet. =]

But you have lollies so i will talk to you. ;) jokes....

Sunncaeks

Hi there, son. I am suNn.

Do excuse joke. He is what we like to call in these parts an.. obvious troll.

For your safety and your future education; I recommend that you stear clear of said person. Feel free to report any mischevious acts commited by aforementioned party to Akh-Horus. He is the resident law-enforcement officer and takes all reports seriously. You shall be pleased by his... work.

For matters concerning the doubt of your sexuality, do not see i0nwr1ter. But feel free to ask him lots of questions. He likes them, and is more than willing to help.

I believe you have already met Black Racoon. Well... We don't really need to say anything more...

Other members of the community will also help you in any way. Although, not everyone will help with the same thing. For example... NoobItUp or nelots may be able to help you find a decent place for a bite to eat, where Fraggle will help you find pointless pictures with random captions on them. As for me... Well... My help comes at a price. ;]

Enjoy your stay.