• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Hey guys

Some of you may know me from the server as liam :)

coming to say hi and a little about myself
im 15 years old turning 16 im studying in year 10 and doing really well
um
i play wolfet and im currently downloading TF2 to give it a try soo will see what happens :)
i play archery competitively and have won a few state titles in WA before i moved to VIC
um thats all about it that i can think of

hope to see you on the server :)

i0nwr1t3r

Hi Liam ,
TF2 is an awesome game but compared to the gameplay of ET , well what can I say? :D
I hope to see you around more ingame & remember to push noobitup off a high place if you see him & pass along my regards when you do it! :rnade: :rnade:

Welcome to the forums.

i0n

Bandido

ET Moderator
Hey Liam you should call yourself "Archer", "Longbow" or "Arrow" or something related to archery.
Cheers Bandido

Bogan

Bandido said:
Hey Liam you should call yourself "Archer", "Longbow" or "Arrow" or something related to archery.
Cheers Bandido
Thats gone over my head, but i been drinking

Inglourious Basterd

Bogan said:
Ah bobbla i reread the post, yeah archery. maybe robin hood or william tell eh ?
lmao Boags! Are you sure its the piss and and not too much of that other "pleasure" that's making your eyes go funny? :D

Synonym

i0nwr1t3r said:
Hi Liam ,
TF2 is an awesome game but compared to the gameplay of ET , well what can I say? :D
Yeah, when compared to ET TF2 utterly devastates it :D

But on a serious note, welcome to the forums Liam and I look forward to seeing you in-game sometime soon.

Kind Regards,
Synonym.

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
G-Train said:
my mum would wreck you mate, you cant even do the reverse cowboy right :lol:
LOL G.

Also, you do know it is reverse cowgirl dont you? Which team are you on G?!?