• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Hey

Darky

once im Uncapped ill start playing on OZ again
Mabey i hope i can be invited into OZ xD been here long time now xD
anyway Dark out

Bucket

Don't you mean Darky out?? Forgotten your new name already? Early onset of alzheimers I'm picking. :lol: :lol:

Hicksy

Darky said:
been here long time now xD

if thats your idea of a long time...

we must just be part of the furniture these days lol :lol:

Darky

For me thats ages xD anyway what you say boys can i after im uncapped and stuff like that and get at least 5000 xp :p hisky add me on msn or xfire

Trigger Happy

Darky said:
For me thats ages xD anyway what you say boys can i after im uncapped and stuff like that and get at least 5000 xp :p hisky add me on msn or xfire
I'd say there is more chance of frogma getting into OZ personally.

Cheers

nelots

-OZ-noobItUp said:
[quote="-OZ-Trigger Happy":e4c9k0ld]I'd say there is more chance of frogma getting into OZ personally.
F1 frog![/quote:e4c9k0ld]
Sifn't pick me :(
This thread certainly needs some graphical representation!

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
nelots said:
Sifn't pick me :(
ur out of favour since you since you scored 3 tickets to a corporate box for SOO and didn't give one to me.

sifnt include me in your 2 closest ppl in the whole world.

Frog and I are going to elope and get married in vegas and be BFFs.

nelots

-OZ-noobItUp said:
ur out of favour since you since you scored 3 tickets to a corporate box for SOO and didn't give one to me.
sifnt include me in your 2 closest ppl in the whole world.
Frog and I are going to elope and get married in vegas and be BFFs.
Not my fault if you chose not to put out unlike your misses who took it for team :)

Frogma

Actually I'm already in OZ under a different name and with a different persona, though you'll never guess who.

And nelots I've been waiting for the day you screwed up your relationship with noobitup. Now I have him in my grasp and ill never let go.

Hicksy

Frogma said:
Actually I'm already in OZ under a different name and with a different persona, though you'll never guess who.
word on the street is

fromga is really blackracoon.

+ some facial hair :D

nelots

-OZ-Trigger Happy said:
Where does that leave us?
Cheers
Leaves you with awkward silence but don't worry, we'll set you up with Death :)

Frogma said:
And nelots I've been waiting for the day you screwed up your relationship with noobitup. Now I have him in my grasp and ill never let go.
Newsflash frog, noobs in Sydney and I'm in Sydney and yes his chronic fatigue syndrome is just a guise for our late night sword fighting with cheese!

Darky

No one has anwserd my question xD lol at OZ spam :p :p
anyway may i plz join this clan after ive played a bit on servers??
im a great person help out know a bit about ET etc

i0nwr1t3r

Darky said:
No one has anwserd my question xD lol at OZ spam :p :p
anyway may i plz join this clan after ive played a bit on servers??
im a great person help out know a bit about ET etc
Soz m8 , recruiting is closed http://www.etozclan.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=4949

If you want to apply later check here 1st http://www.etozclan.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=2282

Pls post OZ Applications here http://www.etozclan.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=26

New thread for each applicant pls , don't jump into someone else's App / Thread......Start Your Own Pls.

Cheers

i0n

Frogma

nelots said:
Newsflash frog, noobs in Sydney and I'm in Sydney and yes his chronic fatigue syndrome is just a guise for our late night sword fighting with cheese!
Phew, I thought you were gonna say you guys got intimate. Sword fighting sounds like fun, as long as you wear protection.

nelots

Frogma said:
Phew, I thought you were gonna say you guys got intimate. Sword fighting sounds like fun, as long as you wear protection.
Don't worry we wear Australian Standard Stackhat helmets and I wear a matching Ray Ban since noob tends to get over excited pretty quickly :S