• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Hi Guys!

Antagonist

Hi guys My name is Doug, I've just downloaded this game and im about to try it out, i live in Perth and drive a RED car!! with 19" chrome!
i like long walks on the beach, and incredible hulks (hypnotic and hennessy cognac).. if anyone could teach me the art of ETing i would be much appreciated..
you might of seen me on the server as Ground snake and floor snake, but alas, my camouflage snake tactic is obliterated but the superior minds of the players from your community..
o yeah everyone keeps saying stuff about a config where is a good site to download 1?

i0nwr1t3r

Hello Doug ;) lol at your post!

I am sure ppl will be more than happy to show you around,look for a bloke named G-Train to teach you about Trick Jumping..:)

:rnade:

nelots

Antagonist said:
if anyone could teach me the art of ETing i would be much appreciated..
Don't be fooled by all the attention when you ask for tips on ET.
The only person you should be listening to in regards to anything is a guy called Death_Reincarnated!!!
He's so great that the legendary frogma drafted and immediately had frogma's law passed through the courts in honor of the one and only Death_Reincarnated.
So if any noob offers some advice be sure to disregard it and only listen to the one and only Death_Reincarnated, the Hans Solo of ET!!!

Frogma

nelots said:
Antagonist said:
if anyone could teach me the art of ETing i would be much appreciated..
Don't be fooled by all the attention when you ask for tips on ET.
The only person you should be listening to in regards to anything is a guy called Death_Reincarnated!!!
He's so great that the legendary frogma drafted and immediately had frogma's law passed through the courts in honor of the one and only Death_Reincarnated.
So if any noob offers some advice be sure to disregard it and only listen to the one and only Death_Reincarnated, the Hans Solo of ET!!!
I've run the numbers... they check out!