• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Hi Jem here, dropping in to say hi...so hi

OH_Zombies

Hey, hav played a bit on your server for the past six months so thought it was time to say hi. And soz for the wayward rnades that occasionally take out a team mate hehehe. I'm in melb, drive a MR truck and really want to win tattslotto..really soon. Been playn et for about 20months and really like it, tho it is decreasing in popularity thanks to cod and the likes! I dont get it really, et is a much better game imo. You are generally a welcoming bunch esp black raccoon and ionclass. Well thats it, hope to kill u all in game(tho its more likely it will be mee doing the dying lol).

Ryno981

hey jem!
Welcome to -OZ-Forums! You are a very vailuable regular to our server!
+ i like your binds.. specially the, -OZ-Cruz, please stop killing me! XD

<3
-Regards!

iconoclasst

I actually had a Jem Jem Jemstar when I was a kid.

I've played with you and you are a fun guy. Welcome to OZ - Stay a while and relax ;)

Oh whats all that stuff in front of your sid ? Are they tags ? Are you already "spoken for" ?

OH_Zombies

haha thanks guys and sorry i think I got your name wrong iconoclasst lol oops!!!! and yep Ima taken soldier, the bs is 'blood squad' a US based clan on Donkeypunch server (tho members include aussies and dutch and brazilians and canadians). but they sleep alot when I am awake so is good to hav a great local server as back up, very similar server settings with FF etc and cruz I was hoping my binds were annoying lol lol lol :lol:

ps btw iconoc wat is a jem jem you played with as a kid

The Admiral

jemstar said:
tho members include aussies and dutch and brazilians and canadians). but they sleep alot when I am awake so is good to hav a great local server as back up, very similar server settings with FF etc and cruz I was hoping my binds were annoying lol lol lol :lol:
I can totally sympathise. I was in a US-based clan for over a year, and it was really hard getting to play with my favourite American buddies, due to the 13/14 hours time difference (daylight savings).

I think I might have played with you once or twice before, and remember you being pretty nice =] Hope you have fun here!

iconoclasst

jemstar said:
haha thanks guys and sorry i think I got your name wrong iconoclasst lol oops!!!! and yep Ima taken soldier, the bs is 'blood squad' a US based clan on Donkeypunch server (tho members include aussies and dutch and brazilians and canadians). but they sleep alot when I am awake so is good to hav a great local server as back up, very similar server settings with FF etc and cruz I was hoping my binds were annoying lol lol lol :lol:

ps btw iconoc wat is a jem jem you played with as a kid
Jemstars are little push bikes that kids used to ride when Adam was a boy and dinosaurs walked the earth. Back in the old days we called them dragsters and they had cool accessories like the sissy-bar and big reflectors.

I think they were actaully a girls bike with the tassles off the handlebars and a nice little basket with a flower on the front.

I can remember that boys were NOT supposed to ride them. Come to think of it, I'm pretty sure this is not the origin of your name.

How'd you pick it ?

Attachments

OH_Zombies

Ha ha icono, I remember them as the Malvernstar Dragster, and yep my bro got one for xmas but I inherited it to do my paper round on...I thought it was pretty kool, had 3 speed gear shift!!!! The main issue with it was doing BMX style jumps on it meant the snazzie bench seat buckled lol.

And nup my name has nutn to do with that very kool 70's style bike...My name is Jeremy and Jem is short for Jeremy (as written in 'To Kill A Mockingbird' - Jem was Scout's brother Jeremy) and star is reference to the fact I shooda been a STAR!!!!!!! I dont know wat went wrong...I cant singg, act or play an instrument so I dont understand????????????????????????

Synonym

jemstar said:
I dont know wat went wrong...I cant singg, act or play an instrument so I dont understand????????????????????????
Probably just discrimination. Oh, and welcome to the forum. I look forward to seeing you around the board more often.