• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Hmm

Darky

Ive Heard Alot of ppl from this clan is given my members Crap Add my Xfire,msn Mrtheking_95@hotmail.com (MS) 09dark (Xfire) Trust me ull hit the friggn fan if u come starting crap leave us alone. Now i dont want trouble to come Betewn this clan and >bU. as i love OZ servers and how this clan is run but i dont like the ways some ppl are treating us ur clan wants respect u must earn it is what ive been told for years.... no for them ppl Harrasin us uve got 0 respect from us.

Trigger Happy

Don't come on our forums to warn our regulars about your clan.
If you have an issue with some people talk to them, don't try and treat us as a whole. Everyone has different opinions and if you start to generalise us you will just get more slack.
So go tell off the players that you have an issue with and leave the flames off our forums.

Cheers

Fraggle

Could you be more specific than "I heard alot of people from this clan", we have alot of memebers!
Personally I havent seen any of what your talking about!
Could we narrow the allegations down abit please!

Hicksy

dark its all in good fun.

One of your clan members came on here and introduced you guys to us and also let us know we would cop a whopping from you guys.

what do u expect? lol u can jump on another clans server and tell em your gonna own em and not expect some sort of cheek in return.

my opinion is if u can give it u better be able to take it. :D

we had one of our players come on ur server and own the bobbla out of yas and he got kicked. no love lost

we dont kick any bu members. so please watch your tone as you speak and remember your not at home. you are on the -oz-server

enjoy your time

phatbass

i think he tried the forums trigs if the ppl concerned come here read them not to intentionally accuse the whole but to make the rest aware and to say that if oz wants respect from them give it in return my 2c anyways i think the forums needs some rage for lols