• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

I've seen you around.....

moose189

Ahoy fellow headshotters!

Been around for a while but never introduced myself. Name is Simon from the Gold Coast QLD & am 29 yrs old. Work in IT for Austar for the last 10 years. Used to work with G-Train a long time ago also (gratuitous name drop!).

Used to play a heap when the original RTCW came out but had a hiatus on multiplayers for a few years. Been into shooters for as long as I can remember & play ET as much as possible nowdays.

Am a keen dirtbike rider & enjoy wrenching on cars in my spare time. Take it easy peeps!

G-Train

Sup mate.

Good to see you found the forums.

Hows that TJ'ing going?

What you drivin these days, i remember that sooby was pretty wild after about the 3rd rebuild. :lol:

moose189

Got the TJ dialled now! Can make it down the floating beams & transfer jumps from l33t to Regular on MrMan gammas now. It just clicked one day & started over jumping everything!

Got another soobie now, Forester GT with a few mods as my daily driver. Building a drag car with my brother at the moment, Cortina with a built Ford 4L , GT40 Garrett etc. Should be good for 650hp on about 20psi. Have got the engine all built & fuel system is done. Suspension is next & requires a lot of fabrication. Will get there eventually!

G-Train

Good work on the TJ'ing. its like learning to drive, one day you just get the clutch and you're good to go.

The Corty sounds pretty wild. Get some pics up when you get a chance. How long you reckon till its finished?