• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Joker unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akh-Horus

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm making this post after a long and careful study of the situation with Joker and the past. OZ members and staff have discussed the matter at great length and a decision has been made to unban him. BUT, Joker is to publicly agree to the following post.

"Joker

After long and careful deliberation with all OZ members, it has been decided to remove your "permanent" ban. This is for the simple reason that we like to think that people can change.

Your past on this server and other servers has been full of pushing, team killing, abusing and the like. All of this has led to you being banned here and action taken on other servers. A pattern has emerged.

However.

We are willing to give you a chance in the belief that you have changed as has been proposed. But, and this is a big BUT, you will be under heavy scrutiny. You will have members of OZ watching you at all times. In public and by the use of alias names. And we will record you at all times. Any transgression will result in your chance being offered now being recinded and you will be banned from the ET server until the day OZ folds.

It is recognised that other players will bait you and try and push you to the limit and try and get you to break and rage like you have in the past. It will be up to you what your actions will be in relation to this. Your future on the OZ ET server rests entirely in your hands. Rage and begone. Behave and continue and start the road to winning back the respect and friendship that was so evident when you first ventured on the OZ server.

So - thats how it is - you will have to behave and any and all trasngressions will result in your absence being without end. It is recommended that you record your gaming time on OZ to protect yourself.

You will have to be prepared to have this post put in the general area and to respond to it. Said thread will be locked as soon as you have posted"

Here's the kicker for all other people with an account here. ANyone other than Joker post and their post will be deleted. If I personally find your post obnoxious I will ban you....and I dont care who it is.

This thread is for Joker to respond and that is all.

Over to Joker for response.

AND ANYONE I CATCH TRYING TO EGG JOKER INTO LOSING THE PLOT WILL HAVE ACTION TAKEN AGAINST THEM. THIS INCLUDES ALL TROLLS WHO GET THEIR ROCKS OFF WITH CRAP TROLLING.

Status
Not open for further replies.