• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

KIT[NOT PASSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

lKITl

Q. What is your in game name, what previous aliases have you used?
At the moment, |KIT| but has been KIT Astroboy & Pr.Bignose.

Q. How long have you play on the OZ server?
Over 3 years.

Q. Have you been banned previously for anything with any banning system on ET OZ Server?
Never been banned fullstop on any server.

Q. Have you been in a clan before or had any other clan experience?
Yes, L2K, L2K*2, xXx, MOFO, OZ

Q. Tell us a bit about yourself, not as in gamer profile, but what’s your career perhaps, life dream? Preferred future mating partner?
Like rebuilding computer and getting down on the smoko, As to prefered mate :D I got mine.

Q. What is your favourite class/weapon.
My fav would have to be Covvy , Snipy Snipy.

1. You have have at least 10000xp CURRENTLY:
No not atm the moment due to recent activities within OZ i removed my ET key.

2. You have got 25 posts in the last 30 days on the OZ Forums, and with a total of 50 posts or greater.
On both forum account , Yes, Only using this one as my old account was renamed and i wasn't give the info to reaccess it.

3. You have not been banned from the OZ server previously for hacks
NEVER.

4. Has been registered on the forums for AT LEAST 3 weeks.
Yes over 3 years now.

5. Must have a introduction thread in the Introduction Forums.
Not sure if there's one from from ages ago but if need i can redo one.

*Sidenote*
Due to certain things i handed in my tag's, Now these issue's are no longer a affecting factor in my life I see no reason as to why i feel i can't be OZ.

Thank You for reading
KIT

JoKeR

Re: KIT

lKITl said:
Q. What is your in game name, what previous aliases have you used?
At the moment, |KIT| but has been KIT Astroboy & Pr.Bignose.

Q. How long have you play on the OZ server?
Over 3 years.

Q. Have you been banned previously for anything with any banning system on ET OZ Server?
Never been banned fullstop on any server.

Q. Have you been in a clan before or had any other clan experience?
Yes, L2K, L2K*2, xXx, MOFO, OZ

Q. Tell us a bit about yourself, not as in gamer profile, but what’s your career perhaps, life dream? Preferred future mating partner?
Like rebuilding computer and getting down on the smoko, As to prefered mate :D I got mine.

Q. What is your favourite class/weapon.
My fav would have to be Covvy , Snipy Snipy.

1. You have have at least 10000xp CURRENTLY:
No not atm the moment due to recent activities within OZ i removed my ET key.

2. You have got 25 posts in the last 30 days on the OZ Forums, and with a total of 50 posts or greater.
On both forum account , Yes, Only using this one as my old account was renamed and i wasn't give the info to reaccess it.

3. You have not been banned from the OZ server previously for hacks
NEVER.

4. Has been registered on the forums for AT LEAST 3 weeks.
Yes over 3 years now.

5. Must have a introduction thread in the Introduction Forums.
Not sure if there's one from from ages ago but if need i can redo one.

*Sidenote*
Due to certain things i handed in my tag's, Now these issue's are no longer a affecting factor in my life I see no reason as to why i feel i can't be OZ.

Thank You for reading
KIT
You were suffering from depression werent you

Hicksy

Re: KIT

Ok i was just gonna lock but i feel you at least deserve an honest reply

So the answer is no.

Unfortunately there has been over the past year or so quite a few members that joined then left joined then left.

Basically the "once your out your out" policy was placed after that so -oz- was not treated like an old ex girlfriend lol. (u cant just come back and decide to rekindle the flame or feel like a good time again lol)
It has not been edited into the "official" rules but it was verbally agreed upon by the oz admins at the time of a certain players 2nd time leaving.

Alot of ppl dumped -OZ- when the going got tuff or were bored or whatnot. Some reasons are fair and cannot be helped i understand. so really unless there was something major in life such as a death of a family member or something that alters your life in a way that u just cant maintain being the clan anymore then it can be considered.

We want ppl that will stick with us thick and thin. There are no bad feelings for ANYONE that has left but hope that when such a decision is made it is made whole heartedly as there is no turning back.

Hope you understand and i hope this clears it up for all the other RE applicants.

So sorry kit. you know i think your tops but yeh.

Hicks

Status
Not open for further replies.