• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

LaZee's clan application[TF2] [Passed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TyraEnrique

Q. What is your in game name, what previous aliases have you used?
A. LaZee at the moment, I used to use :MoP: Suitable.

Q. Why do you want to Join -OZ-?
A. I was playing with an OZ member a few days ago and he seemed pretty nice so I asked him if I could join and he lead me to another member of your clan who I played some games with which ended up being with a lot of other members :) good times. All very friendly and funny.

Q. What do you want -OZ- to do and what do you think you can do for -OZ- as a clan and community member?
A. I would like it if I could join some arena matches with the clan from time to time or if not even just some games for fun.

Q. How long have you played with OZ?
A: Two days now.

Q. Have you been banned previously for anything with any banning system on OZ?
A. Nope.

Q. Have you been in a clan before or had any other clan experience?
A. I was in one clan for about a week but they never invited me to anything and barely did anything as a team so I thought it was a bit pointless and left.

Q. Tell us a bit about yourself, not as in gamer profile, but what’s your career perhaps, life dream? Preferred future mating partner?
A. I am 16, turning 17 in May this year, In year 11. I live in Sydney and my interests are video games, music and most things to do with visual arts such as photography, art in general and graphics design. I would probably enjoy being a photographer as that is my current job. I'd like my future mating partner to be a female, if thats what your asking?

Q. What is your favourite class/weapon.
A. I would say my favourite/best classes are scout and medic, I play soldier a bit too. (As a scout i'm not very good at killing other scouts, still learning about that.

LaZee
(James)

TyraEnrique

Re: LaZee's clan application

Haha Slayerrr :p Glad u like em .
And sure Gunblade that would be awesome, u pwned me every time... lol.

Synonym

Re: LaZee's clan application[TF2]

Dear LaZee, your application to join the OZ TF2 division has been successful. Feel free to wear our tags from now on and I look forward to joining you on our server in the near future.

Kind Regards,
Synonym.

Status
Not open for further replies.