• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

MalaWolf's Application [PASSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MalaWolf

Introduce yourself, what are you in game names?

Hello, My name is Zeke and i would love to join the OZ community. I generally play under the name of MalaWolf that's bigbadwolf in Spanish. (for MC, LOL, Sometimes Steam) but am also known as Vodka (on TF2). Also i am 16 years old.

I am currently in year 10 and have spent my life moving around Australia, I have lived in Tasmania, South Australia and Queensland, but currently reside in Melbourne. I enjoy swimming (I'm told I'm quite competitive), Reading and Computer Gaming. Music is also a heavy influence on my life, I play the guitar, piano and even the clarinet at school, I also play Abelton (if that counts as an instrument)

I would love to join the OZ community because it is such a vibrant and happy place to be, i frequent the team-speak and have already made several friends amongst the OZ community, I love the fact that this is an Australian community, rather than a US or European.

People tell me that i'm a fun guy to be around half of the time, and the other half a cold blooded killer, I like to meet new people and am always in for a laugh, but if there ever is a party I'm the first to arrive and the last to leave. But at times i can be serious compassionate and considerate of others.
I have been gaming most of my life, even if it hasn't been for to long, I've owned a game-cube, an original xbox and a pc, I've played a lot of games but I would say that my favorite games would be, LOL MC and Tropico 3, but i am a huge fan of StarWars KOTOR.

I own a microphone and have already frequented the teamspeak!

Thank you for reading my app and I hope that you accept me!

- Mala

Status
Not open for further replies.