• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

My application for being in the -OZ- clan. [PASSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

X7amowdX

Introduce yourself, what are you in game names?

Hi, My name is Ronald, I currently play as X7amowdX and that is the only IGN i have or account i have.

Help us get to know you. In this section feel free to tell us about your occupation, hobbies, favourite books/games/movies/artists, celebrity crush etc.

Well, I am in grade 12 i study alot but i have like 4 to 6 hours of play time everyday my hobby is video gaming i play like 10 hours on vacation which would be now for me i like the series of the two books now ever moore and blue moon.

What do you think you can offer -OZ- as a clan and community member and Why do you want to join -OZ-?

Im friendly with most people,i can get along with mostly everybody,i understand the rules and can explain them to people,and i think im mature enough to get this role.and can help alot of people mostly on minecraft in many ways.

What would you say are your favourite games, platforms? When did you start gaming? (On any platform)?

ON ps3 my fav games are all the COD series and on PC its obviously Minecraft......i like adventure games on the ps3 too like skyrim and gun shooting like maxpayne.

Do you own a microphone?

YES

Last edited by a moderator:

picklelang

Welcome a bored X7 We are grateful that you have joined us and also donated to keep the server running for a lot longer time!

Hope you enjoy your stay on the server and also get further up the ranks in the future! We have alot of other games that we host so you can jump on there and have a look!

Last edited by a moderator:

CowsWithGuns

Administrator
Staff member
Congratulations on Joining OverZealous Gamers, your application has passed.

You now have access to all OZ members forums. Additionally you have priority access to all of our game and voice servers.

We are in 8 separate game divisions and have over 300 members throughout them. Feel free to get involved in other divisions and teams. Each division holds events from time to time so be sure to keep an eye out. We hope you enjoy your stay, and feel free to invite your friends to sign up and join the fun!!

If you have any questions/concerns please check our FAQ Page or The server/forum Guidelines and Rules

Kind Regards,
OverZealous Gamers (-OZ-)

Status
Not open for further replies.