• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

New Maps

helSo.

matilda said:
Doz3r said:
hillyjnr said:
I Agree with joker on that one :)
well if you want new maps on the server in stead of saying f1 or yes (posts will be deleted maybe)
you should be stating what maps you want to put on the server

i state to put on:
mml_helmsdeap_b4 (will need custom tank speed for that)

regards
phill
ps i was going to be not polite but yer
pps for those people with one word answers look at this link and scroll down to forum rules
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=18

micky

phillgates2 said:
i state to put on:
OR even the minas tirith map.
Or any ultra large map that takes four hours to complete.

P.s. thats not i joke i seriously mean to put on a large map.

MysticalFurball

phillgates2 said:
matilda said:
Doz3r said:
hillyjnr said:
I Agree with joker on that one :)
well if you want new maps on the server in stead of saying f1 or yes (posts will be deleted maybe)
you should be stating what maps you want to put on the server

i state to put on:

regards
phill
ps i was going to be not polite but yer
pps for those people with one word answers look at this link and scroll down to forum rules
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=18
I read the rule about 'POINTLESS' 1 word posts, but here is the exception to that rule, my 1 word/characters were meaningful and to the point, a summary if you will. But anyway, just some new maps, anything really, as long as it's not shit. And please don't go adding overly large maps to the cycle, otherwise we wont even be able to find eachother or do the obj in the given 30 minutes.

cccdfern

Administrator
Staff member
heh so no large maps, no bad maps, hmm that must mean you want scrim maps, I have a pile of good maps I'd love to see added (4gbs+) but we shall see, first I need to complete the summaries and details, then maybe add screen shots and turn it into a proper guide.

MysticalFurball

cccdfern said:
heh so no large maps, no bad maps, hmm that must mean you want scrim maps, I have a pile of good maps I'd love to see added (4gbs+) but we shall see, first I need to complete the summaries and details, then maybe add screen shots and turn it into a proper guide.
Thats what im talking about :D

Sunderlad25

Well.. A quick question.. How many maps are on the server currently?

Excluding the usual 8-10 maps- I have played Tram-beta three times; and Bank Robbery probably4 times.. Players need to kick the [super:27ztq85k]de-dust habit[/super:27ztq85k](oops) I mean stop voting the same maps over and over.

But hell yeah I am with you- give me new places to die please >:p and hopefully not TK

Tex

Bucket

Play when Joker is ingame and you can die in spawn for the full 30 minutes no matter what or how big the map is.........sigh :banana: :banana: