• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

noobMeUp

Trigger Happy

Omg omg omg noob in the house?
About time.
Now all we need is skanks back and we have the full night time crew back in action again for some lol conversations.

Cheers

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
heh - strap on your lollerskates.

I can't begin to imagine the number of times I have been killed while trying to type something smart-@rse. Im come for the pew-pew but I stay for the lolz.

nelots

Wheres frog, we need to pick up where we left off with the macguyver vs magnum pi discussion.

Also bring back "Ask Dr Noob" sessions!!! I'm sure Trigger Happy has some embarrassing conditions he would like fixed since his AMI nasal sprays failed to get him up :D

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah, frog was hillarious. That magnum PI vs Macgyver thread was pretty epic.

Also, frog's rant on the sollar rollars versus the T Rexs was one of the funniest things I have read.

If anyone needs some couch time with Dr Noob, pls feel free to post & i can try to offer some sagely words of wisdom.

Messenjah

Noob I need your help

Read my thread in the General Support section.
My cousin dumped me and I need to have sexual relations with her again - help me noob! =[

Trigger Happy

Dear Dr. Noob,

I was having a pleasant evening walking along the beach with my date, butz, when we decided to go back to his place for dessert ;)
We had a few beverages and found ourselves in the bedroom.
Just as it came time for butz to make me the happiest guy on the planet, he pulled out his spray on condom can and started on himself.
I felt a little awkward and lost the mood because hell, I'm not going to get pregnant because some guy wants to save some time by spraying it on and might not get full coverage.
So what am I do to do Dr. Noob? I think I love him but I can't deal with this spray on business.
Please advise.

Cheers

Trigger Happy

nelots

Messenjah said:
Noob I need your help

Read my thread in the General Support section.
My cousin dumped me and I need to have sexual relations with her again - help me noob! =[
Easy fix, kidnap her and take her over to Tassie.
Once over the tasman she wont be able to resist!