• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Own a Ute?

Fraggle

Hi Guys

I am registered with a "Product company" called " Soup"

They give out products to sample and have competitions
When I say competitions an eg:
Just reciently they sent me 4 packets of "Dorito's" chips and 2 jars of Salsa and asked me to make a "Dorito's" 29sec video.
First prize was $25000.00 but if you won you also got another $25000.00 plus your video would be aired!
And I think there was also 10x$500.00 prizes!
Whilst I am waiting to see if I have won I am enjoying eating the "Dorito's" and Salsa they sent me!! :banana:
All you have to do to qualify for these projects is complete, normaly, a quick easy survey!
I believe you may also have to register!

So anyways the reason for my post is on this occasion Soup is giving away a FREE Ute!!

so.... Take the challenge!!

Click on the link in my Quote, its self explanitory from that point on!

Ohh and GOOD LUCK!!!!

Hi Fraggle

Here at Soup we have an exciting new project on the horizon for a car brand (a ute in fact) and we’d love to get your help finding men to spread the Soup love around!

We thought our current Soupers would probably know some guys (hello partners and hubbies) who work in a trade (or drive a ute). They might work on a site, do different jobs day to day or be the pencil pusher, really anyone who’s interested in finding out more and sharing this information with their mates.

All we’d like you to do is forward this email to anyone you know who fits the bill, and tell them to click on the survey link below to fill in a few questions and register their interest in participating in the project.

The link to register their interest is: http://www.soupsurveys.com/survey1223

Thanks again for being a Souper…We really appreciate your help!

Bon appetit,

Dana (Soup Project Manager)

FORUM MODS:
Im going to make another post in the Lounge section about this.
Im not "spamming" or meaning too.
I normally only post about SOUP in the lounge, however,
On this occasion I think everyone who is interested should be able to do the survey!!
Please dont delete, ta thanx muchly!!

Thanx
Fraggle

nelots

There's no SOUP flavoured doritos or salsa so this is an obvious scam!!!
Contrary to this I have received various emails from a Nigerian King and Prince offering to send me billions of Euros after sending them a few thousand dollars as a bond.
Say No to proposition SOUP and YES to Nigeria!!!

Fraggle

Mate between Soup and Yooster I just keep getting sent free stuff!

Got 1x50g tube and 10x30g tubes of tooth paste for me and my friends to try from yooster!!

I have said it before Hicksy but again thanx for getting me into Soup!!

Got to love the free stuff!!

Frogma

-OZ-Fraggle said:
We thought our current Soupers would probably know some guys (hello partners and hubbies) who work in a trade (or drive a ute).
What is this a strictly womans movement?

Fraggle

I dont think so and considering that Hicksy was a memeber before me and recommended it too me
I think not....
Wait.... maybe.... maybe, Hicksy has something he/shes not telling us :p