• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

-OZ- January 32v32

phillgates2

Administrator
Staff member
Well may as well post it now seeing though we did not have one this month (November) due to the move to the different game servers and web site change.

Ok so -OZ- are doing another HUGE 32VS 32. IT will be a 64 slot server on-OZ- VERSION OF ETPUB You don't have to be regular to join just if you see this you can play basically.
THIS IS A OPPORTUNITY FOR THE WHOLE OF AUSTRALIAN ET!!!!!

It will be held on our 64 slot server that we will have set up on the night.

The IP is 27.50.90.13:27960

it date will be held on the 29/01/2012

The times for the 32v32 are as follows:

Time and zones below for ease:

QLD: 7PM
NSW:8PM
VIC: 8PM
TAS: 8PM
SA: 7.30PM
WA: 5PM
NT: 7.30PM
NZ: 10PM

these are the correct times sorry for the confusion

do not know what maps to put on but there will be some from the last 32v32 and some new ones so plz post maps you would like to play below i will finalize by a week before the night

every one will have all skill levels so you will just have to kill each other :D

regards
-OZ- phillgates2

Last edited by a moderator:

phillgates2

Administrator
Staff member
nope because it would be Christmas day that it would be on so that is why im doing it in January and it gives me a bit more time to properly configure the server
phill

phillgates2

Administrator
Staff member
maps and times

times QLD: 7PM
NSW:8PM
VIC: 8PM
TAS: 8PM
SA: 7.30PM
WA: 5PM
NT: 7.30PM
NZ: 10PM

these are the correct times sorry for the confusion

maps
pong_v3
ctf_pool_v2
us_radar_b2
goldendunk_a2
mml_minastirith_fp3
ctf_well
another map to come
towerandslider_ctf_beta
mp_sillyctf
clavier
UJE_christmas_sniper

Bandido

ET Moderator
Defiantly good fun, there's a couple of maps there we could put into rotation i reckon. Need to change the 40 second spawn tho.

jowlzaahNZ

that slide map is amazing please consider that in ETPub rotation, and before people troll on this you don't have to vote for it during votes so xP.