• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Quoka or Rat

Rat or Quoka

• Total voters

nelots

It's all the media speculation that's trying to convince the general public that Stern's a good guy when he was quite the opposite.
As for the great firewall, couldn't be bothered surfing the net over there with 650ms+ pings on almost all international sites :S

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
So when are you going to regale us with stories of your adventures in the exotic oriental?

nelots

Wasn't an adventure, just went up there to cut the red ribbon to a new factory.
After that the week was a blur until I woke up in Tokyo, flew out after being punk'd(some fag convinced me to check out this amazing pussy cafe, waited 3 hrs in a queue stretching 3 blocks only to find out it was a cafe with CATS!!!) then enjoyed the weekend at Albert Park :)

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
nelots said:
after being punk'd(some fag convinced me to check out this amazing pussy cafe, waited 3 hrs in a queue stretching 3 blocks only to find out it was a cafe with CATS!!!)
bahahahahaha.

Now that's exactly the kind of story I was looking for.

Well played cheek'z friend.

nelots

-OZ-noobItUp said:
bahahahahaha.
Now that's exactly the kind of story I was looking for.
Well played cheek'z friend.
If thats the crap you want to hear about then give me a week or so because I'll be heading up to the top-end for a spot of fishing in a few days.
I'm sure many lolz will be had with various hilarious outcomes so stay tuned!