• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

RECRUITMENT [Passed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

caik

Q. What is your in game name, what previous aliases have you used?
A. Hylianloach / hylianloach...

Q. Why do you want to Join -OZ-?
A. I wanted to join this clan because.. 1.It is competitive. 2.its powerful 3. I get to play competitive against other players

Q. What do you want -OZ- to do and what do you think you can do for -OZ- as a clan and community member?
A. To be a part of the community and to be able to increase the community of -OZ-'s player base currently.

Q. How long have you played with OZ?
A. I have Played on my favourite servers with wolfyy ( tuna_ dumpling ) and its been great!

Q. Have you been banned previously for anything with any banning system on OZ?
A. No, If I had, this application would not be accepted otherwise.

Q. Have you been in a clan before or had any other clan experience?
A. Yes, but i have left that clan because I didnt feel right and thought about joining another one.. to sum it all up...I have a bit of experience

Q. Tell us a bit about yourself, not as in gamer profile, but what’s your career perhaps, life dream? Preferred future mating partner?
A. Well, my career? hm.. this is a hard question indeed, I don't know what I wanted to be in the future but I'd probably say......Maybe Id Be the Leader ( manager) for tf2/valve ;> :banana:

Q. What is your favourite class/weapon.
A. My favourite class is absolutely the soldier and the medic.... What i like about soldier? His ROCKET LAUNCHER! and medic? THE UBERSAW, they just both Are a bit overpowered and thats the way I like it :lol: :banana:

Synonym

Re: RECRUITMENT

Dear Hylianloach, thank you for your application. Your submission is now under review and a verdict will be reached within 24 hours.

Best of Luck,
Synonym.
TF2 Leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.