• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Skanky Moe has left OZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akh-Horus

Super Moderator
Staff member
And we take this opportunity to thank the immense amount of work that Moe has put into the clan, not only by smearing nubs like myself repeatledy whilst playing, but for all the work done on the server - a huge effort.

Moe, mate, personally, thanks for the huge amount of work you have done mate.

Moe has been removed for reasons which I have no doubt will come out in the wash eventually so I wont go into that here, it isnt the venue.

Hicksy

thanx for putting that up horus.

i too would also like to take this time to thank skanky for his contribution to the clan. You contributed a hell of alot to the development of the clans softmod side of things and for that i am greatly appreciative. This is a genuine thank you believe it or not.As you have said before, we clash because we are both quite firm in our beliefs and also quit stubborn at the same time.

We may have had more than our fair share of disagreements but when we did work together we made a great team i thought.

Anyways. As like in the past from server to server i have no doubt i will see you around still and hopefully have some GG with you still.

Take care.

Fraggle

What can I say,
You worked hard on the server and I have appreciated the work you have done.
Theres no love lost between us so I wont go into all airy fairy huggy huggy good bye.
Take care have fun in whatever you do.

Fraggle

Billy

-OZ-Akh-Horus said:
And we take this opportunity to thank the immense amount of work that Moe has put into the clan, not only by smearing nubs like myself repeatledy whilst playing, but for all the work done on the server - a huge effort.

Moe, mate, personally, thanks for the huge amount of work you have done mate.
Are u sure he is gone, according to viewtopic.php?f=4&t=139, skank is still on the development team.
Wtf

Overmars

ET Moderator
All the good things you did very much appreciated Skank, as I've expressed many times before.

(He's not dead, or banned, and is still most welcome on the server, so hopefully we'll see him around for future GGs)

G-Train

Its a sad day indeed.

Skank was the best thing to happen to this place. I hope you guys know what you're doing :?

Reaver

Wot can I say but just plain LOFL. Karma is a bytch OZians, like what goes around comes around. I wonder who's next??

Akh-Horus

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaver said:
Wot can I say but just plain LOFL. Karma is a bytch OZians, like what goes around comes around. I wonder who's next??

Hopefully no one and stop stirring.

Frogma

oh i swear I made a post here pointing out how useless that graph is as an indicator of OZ knowing what they are doing.

Nice that OZ at least know how to censor their forums from discussion. Top work guys.

nelots

Yeah you show us ama....... a graph with random numbers along with a snakey line that resembles a T20 innings sure hits the spot.

P.S way to go frog, sticking it to the ninjas.

Status
Not open for further replies.