• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Sunderlad25's Application! [PASSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunderlad25

Hello, Im Matthew. Im aged 15 going on to 16 in October, My Minecraft IGN is Sunderlad25.

Help us get to know you. In this section feel free to tell us about your occupation, hobbies, favourite books/games/movies/artists, celebrity crush etc.

Well, Im currently in High School, Year 10. Were Im doing important Exams and revising for my GCSE's. Although I still have time to play abit of Minecraft off and on. During my free time I have Spanish Lesson's. I do fencing and Boxing and I baby-sit my 3 year old cousin and Play drums or Guitar with my band. My favourite book of all time must be the Eragon series. My favourite singer/band must be Tinie Tempah, Ed Sheeran and Panic! at the Disco.

What do you think you can offer -OZ- as a clan and community member and Why do you want to join -OZ-?

I’m a friendly, fun loving guy whose always thinks of how I could help other players feel confident while playing on the server. I also would try and help new Players to feel welcomed and feel comfortable playing it. Also I like to be part of teams so, Yeah!

What would you say are your favourite games, platforms? When did you start gaming? (On any platform)?

I'd Have to say at the moment my favourite games are:
Skyrim, Playstation3
Portal 2, PC and PS3
Batman: Arkham City, Ps3
Ratchet & Clank PS3 & Ps2 (I know its oldish game but Ive played it since I was 3 years old)
Minecraft, PC
and Terraria Pc
I think Im a good gamer whether its Combat, driving, Puzzles, Or Building.
Im often asked to help my friends with their games. Lately lots of Skyrim:/.

Do you own a microphone?
Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.