• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Suspect hacker

micky

Can someone please look into bruja.
Im suspect hes hack as he killing way to fast. (not to mention he always seems to know where i am)
I wouldnt know what to do to find out if he is hacking.

keith

Some proof would be appreciated and, not to mention, useful.
And no, killing way too fast is not a legitimate reason. I have seen him play for a while now, and he does not hack.
He's just better than you.

micky

-OZ-keith said:
Some proof would be appreciated and, not to mention, useful.
And no, killing way too fast is not a legitimate reason. I have seen him play for a while now, and he does not hack.
He's just better than you.
Wouldnt know how to get proof tbh

i could accept a couple of times but regularly all the time seems a bit suspicious to me.

And lol he probably is.

Hicksy

his saying he THINKS this person COULD be suss.

his just saying have a look.

look and if its nothing then let him know

thanks for the heads up mate. i know ur only trying to help

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
They could be hacking. Ever since middy left there has been no-one to identify all the haxxors that killed him all the time.

Pls change your name to Captain.mickey mickey.

micky

noobItUp said:
Why am i being promoted or something?
lol if is gonna be captain something id prefer Captain_Obvious

Trigger Happy

I think next time though when you call hax you should PM the OZ members ingame or here on the forums.
Otherwise you might get a lot of people raging at you :p Plus if the person is actually a hacker and they see the post, they will tone it down a bit and will make it harder to actually get the proof needed to ban them :)

Cheers

Frogma

noobItUp said:
They could be hacking. Ever since middy left there has been no-one to identify all the haxxors that killed him all the time.

Nah he's not so much a captain as a knight. How about Mickey-knight?

Or how about a combination of the two? Captain.Micknight? Heyyy that's got a good ring to it. How bout it mickey?

CHRONIC

You must understand the pressures of this role Micky.
You must assume everyone and anyone who kills you is in someway cheating the system

micky

JoKeR said:
lol did you get the answers you were looking for micky?
lol no but i did get something outa this.
would be nice if i could change my username without having to create a new login for this site though