• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

TEA BAGGER[PASSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

|SILENT|

Q. What is your in game name, what previous aliases have you used?
A.Tea Bagger ./WMA ,., sloppyz........

Q. How long have you play on the OZ server?
A. I have played on the server for the past few years.

Q. Have you been banned previously for anything with any banning system on ET OZ Server?
A. Nope never

Q. Have you been in a clan before or had any other clan experience?
A. (SS) NOVA FKQ.

Q. Tell us a bit about yourself, not as in gamer profile, but what’s your career perhaps, life dream? Preferred future mating partner?
A. Work at maccas and work at a computer work shop

Q. What is your favourite class/weapon.
A. My Favourite weapon would have to be, mp40 and sten cause on med and Covop

thx for reading this hope to help u guys out i know its closed atm but when it opens hope i have my foot in the door :p

superMINGE

Re: TEA BAGGER

tea bagger said:
thx for reading this hope to help u guys out i know its closed atm but when it opens hope i have my foot in the door :p
He's knows it's closed fellas, just an eager beaver :p

|SILENT|

-OZ-superMINGE said:
[quote="tea bagger":e08roxlt]thx for reading this hope to help u guys out i know its closed atm but when it opens hope i have my foot in the door :p
He's knows it's closed fellas, just an eager beaver :p[/quote:e08roxlt]
thx for Reading it dude but it have that its open on the server when u join Btw :p

Akh-Horus

Super Moderator
Staff member

I want to know who the applicant really is - Tea Bag is a phrase I coined so its someone who has been on our server in the past in another name imo.

superMINGE

-OZ-Akh-Horus said:
I want to know who the applicant really is - Tea Bag is a phrase I coined so its someone who has been on our server in the past in another name imo.

Teabagging is a very old activity practised outside of ET Horus lol happens many a night when some noob has had to much to drink and their mates decide to make him pay...

Frogma

-OZ-superMINGE said:
[quote="-OZ-Akh-Horus":3je8cvno]I want to know who the applicant really is - Tea Bag is a phrase I coined so its someone who has been on our server in the past in another name imo.

Teabagging is a very old activity practised outside of ET Horus lol happens many a night when some noob has had to much to drink and their mates decide to make him pay...[/quote:3je8cvno]
But if they wake up you're in a very vulnerable position.

Overmars

ET Moderator

Teabagging is a very old activity practised outside of ET Horus lol happens many a night when some noob has had to much to drink and their mates decide to make him pay...
"What are you talking about, there's nothing gay about this! Wanna wrestle?"

lKITl

-OZ-Overmars said:
"What are you talking about, there's nothing gay about this! Wanna wrestle?"
Long as i can be on top Overmars :D

Bogan

I don't mind a cuppa tea myself,but don't like those tea bags brrrrrrrr leaves a nasty taste in ya mouth ya know?,prefer to brew it in a pot. Cheers Boges

|SILENT|

(DRUNK)Bogan said:
I don't mind a cuppa tea myself,but don't like those tea bags brrrrrrrr leaves a nasty taste in ya mouth ya know?,prefer to brew it in a pot. Cheers Boges
il leave a Nasty taste in ya mouth if u know what im talking about :p

Status
Not open for further replies.