• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

We need a big event again!!!

DCITH

we should do another big event !!!! this weekend! and put in panzerparty for one of the maps !!!!

iconoclasst

or lets plan a regular fun night with fun maps for fun people only !

(preferably NOT Wednesday or Sunday Evening as these are scrim practice nights) Is there a Leader who would be prepared to regularly "host / admin" the night.

We could have some fun night rules like:

If you have a mic come to TS. TS will enhance the fun factor.
No bitching, whining or complaining !
No restraints on the Admin (the point is to have fun) the admin should be able to initiate funnies at will using his / her super funny admin powers.
Maybe a time frame would be appropriate so the admin knows exactly how much time he / she needs to commit maybe 7pm - 12pm.
No restraints on Donator Powers - donators should be able to use thier powers freely without degrading the gameplay experience for others ( unless it is funny.)

i0nwr1t3r

Perhaps I could do a /bind for pants & fling cmd's on the night , I'm sure firegod'ing the lowest K/D players on the server here & there may also get used a few times:p

Cheers

i0n

Mozzie

I could configure the test server for Fun Nights, with an entirely different set of maps, and lots of low grav with fun commands? Would probably be the easiest solution

iconoclasst

Well that looks like we have a Leader who can admin / host the night - iOn and Mozzie to do the maps / settings stuff.

What about a night though. Wednesday & Sunday (and whatever night TF2 scrim practice will occur) is out

We could do Monday, Tuesday, Thursday.

I don't think we should consider friday or saturday initially as these are nights that many regulars come to play and they may not want to play with fun style settings. This could ruffle feathers so might want to avoid it until the majority of people request it on one of these nights.

I reakon loads of maps and lots of variable settings on the night. This will allow for iOn to Nextmap if the current one is not popular.

i0nwr1t3r

Yeah more than happy to bust out !nextmap / !endmap if these are needed but moz is the best person to advise on map rotation etc

iconoclasst

i0nwr1t3r said:
Yeah more than happy to bust out !nextmap / !endmap if these are needed but moz is the best person to advise on map rotation etc
Yes Mozzie should drive the map rotation stuff on the fun server. I wonder if a thread should be started by Mozzie asking the experienced people for some feedback on fun maps (and settings) they would like included. There may be some players who can assist Mozzie with this and learn some stuff at the same time. I wonder if a little test crew could go and test the server before the fun night (and after the maps are loaded and settings done) so we don't have any embarrassing technical hitches on the night.

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
i0nwr1t3r said:
Perhaps I could do a /bind for pants & fling cmd's on the night , I'm sure firegod'ing the lowest K/D players on the server here & there may also get used a few times:p
TEAM GOOMBAS ENABLED FOR LULZ TOO PLZ!

The Admiral

noobItUp said:
i0nwr1t3r said:
TEAM GOOMBAS ENABLED FOR LULZ TOO PLZ!
Best.Idea.Ever.