• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Wimbledon

G-Train

Yeah, i needed a serious coffee hit at around the halfway mark just to stay awake. Imagine how the poor buggers felt who were scheduled to play after this epic battle.

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
G-Train said:
Yeah, i needed a serious coffee hit at around the halfway mark just to stay awake. Imagine how the poor buggers felt who were scheduled to play after this epic battle.
Well watching it was as much of a marathon I would say. Well done G.

Frogma

Well they had to post-pone it at 58-58 because of bad light, so it was only an hour or so that was played yesterday to finish it. I only caught the last 20 games and felt like a bit of a bandwagon jumper-on-erer but epic tennis is epic tennis.

Fraggle

I dont think they made any epic records
But I dont think tenis will ever be like it was when
John "I spit the dummy" and Pat the Rat
Came head to head at Wimbolton!!

Do you feel me?

Frogma

-OZ-Fraggle said:
I dont think they made any epic records
But I dont think tenis will ever be like it was when
John "I spit the dummy" and Pat the Rat
Came head to head at Wimbolton!!

Do you feel me?
That was won in straight sets. I prefer close matches.

Assumptions made in this post:
1)"Pat the Rat" does not refer to the Sons and Daughters character but is some new nickname for Pat Cash that has never been used before and was invented by Fraggle 13 years after he retired; and
2)"Wimbolton" does not refer to Wimbolton Drive, Mount Prospect, Illinois but instead is a misspelling for "Wimbledon" the tennis grand slam tournament.

God I can be a knob.

Antagonist

Frogma said:
2)"Wimbolton" does not refer to Wimbolton Drive, Mount Prospect, Illinois but instead is a misspelling for "Wimbledon" the tennis grand slam tournament.
check mate bro.. thats a cracker