• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

XKZForgotten's Application [PASSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Introduce yourself, what are you in game names?
My name is John. My game names are currently XKZForgotten, and ForgottenThought. I used to go under the names of Dark_Chidori_3, and DarkSpiirit.

In this section feel free to tell us about your occupation, hobbies, favourite books/games/movies/artists, celebrity crush etc.
I am a High-School student, I'm 15 and doing well in all classes, mostly Computer releated. I love hanging out with friends, swimming, and racing go-karts. My favorite movie for now is "The Avengers", favorite book is "The Giver", I will listen to any kind of music except operah. I don't have a Celebrity crush.

What do you think you can offer -OZ- as a clan and community member and Why do you want to join -OZ-?
I'm pretty friendly, most people like me once they get to know me, I always try to help when i can and i attempt to help every player with there needs. I want to join because i believe that it would help me with familiarizing myself and others with other games and platforms. I would enjoy it very much and fun for myself and friends. I also like Archery and Parkour.

What would you say are your favourite games, platforms? When did you start gaming? (On any platform)?
I like the unqiue game Borderlands on the Ps3 and currently waiting for Borderlands 2. My favorite console would be the Gamecube for its classic games like Paper Mario. I started gaming when i was like 2-3 years old on the Playstation then started to play classic games on the Gamecube.

Do you own a microphone?
Yes I own a microphone with the ability to use Team Speak.

cccdfern

Administrator
Staff member
Congratulations on Joining OverZealous Gamers, your application has passed.

You now have access to all OZ members forums. Additionally you have priority access to all of our game and voice servers.

We are in 8 separate game divisions and have over 300 members throughout them. Feel free to get involved in other divisions and teams. Each division holds events from time to time so be sure to keep an eye out. We hope you enjoy your stay, and feel free to invite your friends to sign up and join the fun!!

If you have any questions/concerns please check our FAQ Page or The server/forum Guidelines and Rules

Kind Regards,
OverZealous Gamers (-OZ-)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.