• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

2 Deaths. 24 Hours -

Representer

2 Major Deaths have happened.
This is a huge impact on Hollywood and a breaking stroy on the news this will no doubt have effects of peoples lives.

Farrah Fawcett
February 2, 1947 – June 25, 2009
Died of Cancer

• A multiple Golden Globe and Emmy Award nominee
• Jill Munroe in the TV series Charlie's Angels
• Stared in over 30 television shows
• December 1995 issue of Playboy Magazine

Michael Jackson
August 29, 1958 – June 25, 2009
Cardiac Arrest

• been inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame twice
• Most Successful song/album/clip ever selling 47 million copys (Thriller)
• Was in a family band called "Jackson 5"
• Here in Australia he's number one songs come as following...
"1972: "Ben" (8 weeks)
1979: "Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough" (3 weeks)
1983: "Billie Jean" (5 weeks)
1991: "Black or White" (8 weeks)"
• Jackson had 28 top ten hits on the Billboard Hot 100, trailing only The Beatles (29), Elvis Presley (36) and Madonna (37).
• Jackson had nine platinum singles in the United States, trailing only Elvis Presley (27) and Mariah Carey (10). Rihanna also has 9 platinum singles.
• Jackson had nine number one singles in the 1980s, more than any other artist during the decade.
• Jackson was the first artist to ever have a song debut at number one on the Billboard Hot 100 ("You Are Not Alone").

Those are only very few of he's major achievements, its very sad, R.I.P All.

kabal

Re: 3 Deaths. 24 Hours -

Jeff Goldblum is not dead.

Rumors hit the ‘net Thursday afternoon that New Zealand Police were reporting that actor Jeff Goldblum had fallen to his death on the set of a new movie. Thankfully, the report turned out to be a hoax.

Police National Head Quarters in New Zealand told 3 News they know nothing about the claims and have not had any reports of such an incident in Northland. They say similar rumors were circulating six to eight weeks ago and believe it’s false information.

The New Zealand Film Commission has also told 3 News that they are unaware of Jeff Goldblum currently filming anything in the country.

Representer

Sorry about Jeff Goldblum i had no idea, i would edit and remove his name but i don't have the option.
Lieing about your death is not only un funny it's also cruel so i'm sorry for placeing his name among with the other to legends above.

superMINGE

Representer said:
Sorry about Jeff Goldblum i had no idea, i would edit and remove his name but i don't have the option.
Lieing about your death is not only un funny it's also cruel so i'm sorry for placeing his name among with the other to legends above.
he didnt FAKE his own death! it was a virus, spread to make it look like official sources declared him dead due to a fall in nz. it happnd n 1999 n now its popped up again. someone who has been in the celebrity spotlit sinc the 70's noz how mch damag fakin his death would be

Bucket

I edited the Goldblum death notice for you and while I was at it I spelled MJ's name correctly. :twisted: :twisted:

RyAn.

R.I.P to all especially micheal jackson, the king of pop will be missed.

superMINGE

people will make jokes and say he was 'whacko jacko' but the fact remains he revolutionised pop and will be an icon to the genre forever. Pure GENIUS!

G

i hate how the media are such bums, they like act as if they all care about him now even though before all this they were giving him shit. i really hoped that he would jump up and be like hahahah stuff you all lol. anyway i agree its a crap loss. and i will miss his dancing - at least we have some followers. but no one will ever be the same. be prepared for MJ stuff to soar and the prices to skyrocket. so if you own soething MJ hold onto it :)

G

defs. no one rocks it out liek MJ, he covered so many generations and with all his plastic surgery he gave a fortune to them. sigh

kabal

i edit ya post also to read 2 deaths :) and sad really as MJ was about to tour again! i grew up on song's like Thriller,Smooth criminal,black or white,jam... the list goes on.and it was from him i learned to do the moonwalk (not by him in person obviously)

Representer

Sadly i was born after the incredible Michaels Jackson/Jackson 5 and i got the "Wakko Jacko".
Althought a did manage to become fascinated with his music for a while once i bought a thriller album after watching a Vh1 Program about him many years back. But once "Those" Chargers came about it began to be uncool to support the power of michael.
Ill miss the guy but you have also got to feel for his kids they will grow up and hear about all the good things and the bad things and they will never hear what he has to say about it.

G

so agreed on, its a tragedy within another - those connected to him will always be left wondering
i believe he may have known he was near to death. with the whole selling of his possessions and all
time just ran out, and he never even got to come back