• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

200 ping

JoKeR

Ive been getting 200ping on the oz server and CG servers for about 2 weeks now. My ping on GA servers is normal. Just wondering if anyone has any ideas why this is happening? and how i can fix it?

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
JoKeR said:
Ive been getting 200ping on the oz server and CG servers for about 2 weeks now. My ping on GA servers is normal. Just wondering if anyone has any ideas why this is happening? and how i can fix it?
Probably worth having a look and doing a trace route to the oz IP and let us know how it goes. NZ right? Most likely an routing issue, send off an email to you ISP as well, with a tracert to an Australian IP and let them take a look at it. They may already be on the issue.

Joke :D

OZ and CG are hosted at the same place. mybe something there that your ISP don't like, etc.

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
JoKeR said:
-OZ-Joke =D said:
OZ and CG are hosted at the same place. mybe something there that your ISP don't like, etc.
Thats what im thinking :(
I have contacted the data center which hosts these game server to be informed of any current issues they may be aware of, to get better insight. Also have tried contacting orcon for any information they may have on it.

Hope we can get it sorted asap.