• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

a pigeon's Application [Passed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

AimZ

Q. What is your in game name, what previous aliases have you used?
A. a pigeon, sometimes SHOTGUN CHOCOBO, and formerly zeromk5 and cross (CSS)

Q. Why do you want to Join -OZ-?
A. I've seen some pretty good players from the clan and I've never been in a clan either, so just want to join a community of some sort.

Q. What do you want -OZ- to do and what do you think you can do for -OZ- as a clan and community member?
A. I guess Clan wars? I've never been in a clan before, so I wouldn't really be one to say. I hope to be a good team player in TF2.

Q. How long have you played with OZ?
A. Not really played WITH OZ, but just seen a couple of members in some TF2 servers.

Q. Have you been banned previously for anything with any banning system on OZ?
A. No, never been banned for anything really.

Q. Have you been in a clan before or had any other clan experience?
A. Nope.

Q. Tell us a bit about yourself, not as in gamer profile, but what’s your career perhaps, life dream? Preferred future mating partner?
A. I'm currently studying design and have an interest in graphics design. It's pretty much what gives the world color and I hope to have a career in that sort of department.

Q. What is your favourite class/weapon.
Spy in TF2. When my team doesn't need a Spy, I roll with Scout.

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Re: a pigeon's Application

Hi Pigeon! oR catnip, not sure which to call you with the App name and all :).

Welcome to the forum! May I also ask which division this application is for?

Best of Luck, BR

Abolisher

Administrator

Tf2 silly :p
thank you mate your app will be put in the leaders room and we will get back to you in 3 days :)

Cheers Abolisher (TF2 leader)

Synonym

Congratulations Pigeon, your application to join the OZ TF2 division was successful. Feel free to apply our tags and we'll see you in-game on our server soon!

Kind Regards,
Synonym.
TF2 Leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.