• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Application to play in OZ scrim team[NOT PASSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainbow

I have been playing on the server for a little bit and I would like to see if I can scrim for OZ.

Q. What is your in game name, what previous aliases have you used?
A. ~Pursuit (I do not play for Ubik)

Q. How long have you play on the OZ server?
A. A while

Q. Have you been banned previously for anything with any banning system on ET OZ Server?
A. No

Q. Have you been in a clan before or had any other clan experience?
A. Yes

Q. What is your favourite class/weapon.
A. Med-Smg or Eng-Smg

Abolisher

Administrator
Re: Application to play in OZ scrim team

this would also be an app into OZ clan but i say he is a skilled player and could teach a couple of things

lKITl

PRODIGIOUS said:
Q. What is your in game name, what previous aliases have you used?
A. ~Pursuit (I do not play for Ubik)
And the rest?, what you only used one name on ET fullstop, How about you let the people know who you really are!

Fraggle

After the other night (13 April) I say NO, F2.

I came onto server you were on, I ran out of spawn you tkd me several times, I started demo ran out, you shot at me, ran after me, I shook my head NO, and tked you to emphasise what I was on about, you sat and waited for me to respawn started to tk me and got kicked for excessive team damage!!
Now you come in and put up an application to join, I DONT THINK SO!!!
Demo provided for proof of alligations!!!

F2 F2 F2

If you dont like the answer dont ask the question!

Perhaps you should of thought through the concequences of your actions before caryying them out!!

by -OZ-Abolisher » Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:20 pm

this would also be an app into OZ clan but i say he is a skilled player and could teach a couple of things
Like what how to tk players?

Attachments

lKITl

nelots said:
lKITl said:
How about you let the people know who you really are!
Is he Batman?
Yea thats him officer the guy in the latex black suit running around with a little boy called Robin&Bobin

Rainbow

Wtf. I don't want to join OZ I just want to play for their team. Should i just apply on the cybergamer ladder or something instead?

G

sorry the rules are that you can not be accepted into the OZ scrim team unless you are an oz member. as per the requirements and what our other admin hicksey has said, your app will be declined on the fact that you do not meet the requirements. i am sorry and i hope you still play on the server. thank you for your time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.