• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

B00NGA MAN's Application [Passed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeeZeY

Q. What is your in game name, what previous aliases have you used?
A. Ive been slight variations of B00NGA or B0NGA MAN since TF2 was released, since 2008 the names just stuck.

Q. Why do you want to Join -OZ-?
A. Well my Tf2 playing's been on a bit of a hiatus the last few months. Just getting back into it, id like to get into an official clan with lots of nice dudes, and just have a ball, whether it be competitively or just casually.

Q. What do you want -OZ- to do and what do you think you can do for -OZ- as a clan and community member?
A. Im very keen on some scrims, though im unsure what divisions or leagues you guys play in, some -OZ-
members have informed me that ur recruiting.

Q. How long have you played with OZ?
A. Ive known -OZ- Slayer for a while now and have played games here and there with some other -OZ- folks.

Q. Have you been banned previously for anything with any banning system on OZ?
A. No.

Q. Have you been in a clan before or had any other clan experience?
A. Several, though to be honest in a few of them their ability and sportsmanship was questionable :lol: , and so far ive never really been associated with any clan for more than a month.

Q. Tell us a bit about yourself, not as in gamer profile, but what’s your career perhaps, life dream? Preferred future mating partner?
A. Haha, well id like to maybe study mechanics or mechanical engineering in Uni, but as far as life and love is concerned, im a bit of a hippy, taking it as it comes ya know.

Q. What is your favourite class/weapon.
A. In every scrim ive ever played, its been as medic. Though i can play a pretty decent demo, my skills as a medic have always been my sharpest. Im also very big on teamwork, and from experience i know, that no individual skill can beat a solid team.

*EDIT: Sorry, just to make it clear if i get added, every "0" in my name is actually a zero :)

olliesparks1111

Re: B00NGA MAN's Application

Boonga i will notify one of the tf2 leaders to give this a look. unless they look at this before i can find them. :p haha

afkr22

Sph|nX said:
Hes a troll. Not even part of oz
Even though I don't have the authority to allow members to join the OZ clan, I'm still part of it. Also, a medic would be a nice change from the 500 Pyros we have on OZ. :flamer:

Synonym

Thank you for applying to join OZ. Your application is now under review and a verdict will be reached within 48 hours. A leader will contact you with the outcome soon.

Kind Regards,
Synonym.
TF2 Leader.

Synonym

Congratulations Boonga Man, you've been accepted into the OZ TF2 division. Feel free to put on our tags and I look forward to gaming with you in the future.

Kind Regards,
Synonym.
TF2 Leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.