• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Community movie

Messenjah

Exciting news!

I am currently doing the preliminary work for some form of ET community montage.
Looking for content at the moment. Any submissions are welcome -

If you have;
- A nice frag sequence
- Hilarious/fluky frag
- Funny TK moment
- In-game rage (or vent rage) between players
- Awesome trick jump
- Goomba?!?
Or just something really cool that happened feel free to submit your demo(s)!

Either PM them to me here, post them in a reply to this thread or email them - micahcashmere@gmail.com
If its a long demo (+5 minutes) tell me what time the good stuff happens.

If you've got any cool ideas feel free to brainstorm here.

Lucky

I got 3 demos you can look at, Il PM ya the videos
There all glitches and go about 2-10 sec.

Thanks Thekid/Lucky

nelots

You need to find the demo of me pushing G slart off some roof on streets of italy for a super goomba!

phatbass

mess what about our mortar jumps and that i'm not sure if i have the vids still but will have a look, from minis tirith remember :D

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah, we had some fun on minas tirith at one point with ama firegodding us up to the top to do super epic goombas. I kept missing tho and going splats :(

G-Train

nelots said:
You need to find the demo of me pushing G slart off some roof on streets of italy for a super goomba!

hehe, i still have the avi but not the demo. I recently updated to Win7 and deleted all my old demos, including the Uber Goombahs from minis tirith and all my multikills, like the 10 man panza on oasis :(

I got 500 kills on Base yesterday.....Bot bashin ftw!

We should setup a domino goombah on minis tirith, where we have a line of jumpers, and a line of receivers where we all go for goombah in Synchronized swimming style.

Someone better have a demo of a goombah from the trampoline on eagles too!

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
G-Train said:
Lol i've pulled off a trampoline goombah, but haven't demoed it.

I wish I had a demo of the time u was camping up on top of the church on warbell and I pushed u into the death water G. I giggled so hard that I let out a little bit of wee when I did that.

Also pushing horus off the cliff as allies on the start of eagles was always entertaining.

G-Train

noobItUp said:
G-Train said:
Lol i've pulled off a trampoline goombah, but haven't demoed it.

I wish I had a demo of the time u was camping up on top of the church on warbell and I pushed u into the death water G. I giggled so hard that I let out a little bit of wee when I did that.

Also pushing horus off the cliff as allies on the start of eagles was always entertaining.
lol, yeah mofo's are always pushing me ffs.

I pulled off the most awesome goombah on the eagles tramp, just before you hit the tramp, playdead, you go straight through and pancake any poor bugger watching you from below, its fookin funny.

Man, i gotta start demo'ing my silly buggers again

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
G-Train said:
I pulled off the most awesome goombah on the eagles tramp, just before you hit the tramp, playdead, you go straight through and pancake any poor bugger watching you from below, its fookin funny.
Heh, I knew about the playdead glitch to get into the axis spawn, but hadn't thought of using it for happy goombah fun time.

Also, if you playdead at the top of your arc, you stop in mid air for a couple of seconds.

Tramampoline! Trambomboline!

G-Train

noobItUp said:
Also, if you playdead at the top of your arc, you stop in mid air for a couple of seconds.

Tramampoline! Trambomboline!
yeah, its a good way to avoid fall damage......hit playdead before hitting the pavement, and you get to keep your brains in your head.