• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Cricket

Baker Street

ET Moderator
Two aliens were visiting Earth to research the local customs. They split up so that they could learn more in the time allowed. When they met to share their knowledge, the first alien told of a religious ceremony it had seen.

"I went to a large green field shaped like a meteorite crater. Around the edges, several thousand worshippers gathered. Then two priests walk to the centre of the field to a rectangular area and hammer six spears into the ground, three at each end. Then eleven more priests walk out, clad in white robes. Then two high priests wielding clubs walk to the centre and one of the other priests starts throwing a red orb at the ones with the clubs."

"Gee," replied the other alien, "what happens next?"

"Then it begins to rain."

:|

Death_Reincarnated

That was some good lols. The same can be said about Wimbledon Open lol...i think it was the first time it didnt rain on more days than it has normaly during the tourney.

G

:O ohhh
but when they play in australia it isnt...
is it?
idk cricket makes me sleep
not many hot players lol

G-Train

not many hot players lol
Absolute rubbish, there was not a finer example of the male form than David Boon :p

54 cans of VB on a flight from England to Australia, a true Aussie hero.

nelots

G-Train said:
Absolute rubbish, there was not a finer example of the male form than David Boon :p
54 cans of VB on a flight from England to Australia, a true Aussie hero.
Sounds like a wager to me!!!
Somebody contact Qantas to ready the latrines and stock up on the beers!!!

G

who is david boom or whatever?
and who even drinks vb
go classy boys :)
bcardii jimmy jack johnny smirn bundy etc :p

Baker Street

ET Moderator
Cricket explained -

What is Cricket? Cricket is quite simple. You have two sides, ours and theirs, one out in the field, and one in. Each man in the side that's in, goes out, and when he is out, he comes in, and the next man goes in, until he is out. Then, when they have all been in, and are all out, the side that's been in the field, comes in, and the side that's been in goes out, and tries to get out, those coming in. Sometimes you get men still in and not out. Then, when both sides have been in and out, including not outs, that's the end of the game. It's eally very simple. Hope this is a help.(Taken from Russ Tyson's Philosopher's Note Book)

:D