• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Deceptive fridge

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
Re: Decptive fridge

A hearty welcome to you. We always welcome more whitegoods around these parts.

Joke :D

Re: Decptive fridge

We've talked on vent before, and i've seen you a few times on the server.

Welcome :)

respectrum

-OZ- Joke: Yeah we have, but i got a better mic now, so chat will be better :p
-OZ- noobItUp: lol, but watch out for this white good, cos im deceptive, and im gonna hit you as hard as a fridge falling on you would (Wolf ET lombotomy = crushed like a fridge :) )
-OZ- Rampage: Yeah it is, for the reason above :)

If anyone has issues about tf2, contact -OZ-Black Racoon, -OZ-Abolisher or me via steam or email.
(Hint, i also hit hard with da spy knife backstab, so if your playin against me, keep n eye out lookin behind you :lol: )

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
Deceptive fridge said:
-OZ- noobItUp: lol, but watch out for this white good, cos im deceptive, and im gonna hit you as hard as a fridge falling on you would (Wolf ET lombotomy = crushed like a fridge :) )
Oh yeah? well ima steal someones pants and sneak up and steal your butter!

Also: does the light inside you really turn off when I close the door?

-OZ-Abolisher said:
[quote="-OZ-Rampage":1oycli5w]best alias. EVER :)
i thought of it it was ether that or Accurate Kettle[/quote:1oycli5w]

One of my favourites was "upset lamp". A guy used to play for years with that alias. I often wondered what could cause a lighting fixture to become disgruntled.

Antagonist

i looked into solar with that whole government rebate thing cranking... it looked like you needed to spend like 40k+ for it to actually be an effective power source and actually contribute back to the grid

nelots

Are you like running a hydroponics lab or something???
Most household will only need a 3KW system to feed back to the grid and that'll cost less than $20k which includes the battery backup.
Plus they install some smart energy panel which shows you how much power your household is consuming and how much power the panels are producing so you can adjust how you use your appliances.

respectrum

-OZ-noobItUp: trust me, when the door closes and your inside, you will feel the cold pain of death (I just got the freezer part of me upgraded and got re-gased, so i work well :lol: )

OZ-i0nwr1t3r: havent seen you around for a while, cant wait to play you again :banana:

...And just for the record, i also got upgraded with a solar panel fitted to the top of me, so im completly carbon-netural :banana: :lol: .

bonza

My gf's family has solar. 13k and they remain ~neutral. That's a family with a massive plasma TV that is on most of the time, plus 3 computers amongst other appliances.

bonza

Bandido

ET Moderator
Hi Deceptive fridge, I remember meeting you and still haven't seen you on so I can pwn ur arse.

Solar cost us $7000, now electricity costs about 70 cents a day. looks to be great investment so far, I'll see how it goes thru summer when we crank up the split system.

Last edited by a moderator: