• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Donating

Marge

Erm didnt know where else to post .... how much do i have to donate to become a silver donator an is it still for 12 months ???? been getting some cash lately an got a bit lieing around might as well contribute.

Inglourious Basterd

$10 per month or $110 per year for silver donater...

Have a look up top, there is Donate with a context menu which will lead to anything you need to know about the donation system. :)

Marge

cant find anythink about what bronze / silver or gold you get from donating from the link up the top only other people's stats

phillgates2

Administrator
Staff member
Et does not come under the new donation schime it is the old one can't remember what it is I know $200 is gold can't remember the rest
Phill

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Hi guys, the old ET level for donation is/was: $5+ is Bronze, $20+ is Silver and $150+ was Gold That was for all time.

Marge

what is it now ? same thing so i can donate like 20 a month just got to transfer so money into account =P

Marge

Your credit or debit card has been declined for this transaction; PayPal could not validate the card. Please verify that the information you entered is correct or try a different credit or debit card

wtf i went to bank got money in there card number right ??? wtf.

Marge

Was just wondering if i donated right ??? did i donate for ET lols idk an what is better silver donator or oz member also how long to be in clan to become senior thanks for reading my short post =D.

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Marge to answer your questions:

1. IF your full member level 6 and you donate we can just add the commands of donator onto that level :)
2. I think contribution and donation is the same thing, I"ll be fixing that up sometime soon!

Regards & Thanklies much for your donation!

Marge

donated anather 32 dollars wish i donated 35 but only had 32 -_- =D.

Ps how come when i donate it doesnt say how much like everyone else's an it doesnt say i donated at all ??".

-OZ-Marge.

Last edited by a moderator:

i0nwr1t3r

I think it will be the hide donation amount or something when you donate Marge , BR , Abs or Phil are our forum guru's , best handball this question to one of them. :)

Thanks for the donation champ! ;)

Marge

Marge to answer your questions:

1. IF your full member level 6 and you donate we can just add the commands of donator onto that level :)
2. I think contribution and donation is the same thing, I"ll be fixing that up sometime soon!

Regards & Thanklies much for your donation!
depending on how much i donate grants me what commands ??? or it just goes bronze,silver,gold
an atm im a senior team member =).

regards -OZ-Marge.

i0nwr1t3r

Hi Marge ,
You don't buy powers on OZ , we have 3 donor levels for the ET division based on how much has been donated as a thank you for your generosity , these can be manually added to your GUID if you are a higher level than the existing donor level.

OZ ET has
Bronze level 2
Silver level 3
Gold levels 4

We don't disclose what commands are on each level , we hope our members are keen to be members of our community rather than accumulate powers.

Cheers

i0n