• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Donations August

i0nwr1t3r

I want to take a moment to thank all you guys who have contributed to make this such a vibrant gaming commmunity ,
unfortunately we have to hold out the hat & ask for contributions to help keep the server running once again.

We are currently $ 100 short on the monthly donations & it's due by the 10th of August.

I have been informed by BR late last night of the impending shortage & I apologise for the last minute appeal.

So please , every little donation helps & we are grateful to all of you who make this such a great gaming community.

Cheers

i0n

Joke :D

Now that I have money I'll make a donation when I get home.

We need to get more CSS and TF2 to donate too...

Messenjah

I should be able to push some money through.

I'm probably going to sound like a dick but are the other games going to donate too? It feels like in moments like these the majority of the donations comes from one specific game.

Synonym

Joke :D said:

Messenjah said:

I'm probably going to sound like a bobbla but are the other games going to donate too? It feels like in moments like these the majority of the donations comes from one specific game.
I pay for the TF2 server by myself. Which reminds me that I need to send that money through now.

Joke :D

Synonym said:
Joke :D said:

Messenjah said:

I'm probably going to sound like a bobbla but are the other games going to donate too? It feels like in moments like these the majority of the donations comes from one specific game.
I pay for the TF2 server by myself. Which reminds me that I need to send that money through now.
Yeah exactly, and its not very fair on you.