• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

electronic cigarettes

Hicksy

hey everyone

For those of you how didnt know i have been busy last few weeks starting up my new e-store and buying stock.

i will be selling electronic cigarettes and all the accessories that go with it.

Heres my site.

http://www.ecigswarehouse.com.au

There is a video on the top link if your not sure what it is.

and for those that are already in the know about these things.... i have made a discount code just for you all here in oz

Discount code : "ozmembers" for a futher 5% off. :cool:

Hopefully you guys that smoke at the moment can save your health and save your money :D

average 20 pack a day smoker spends on average about $5000 a year on cigarettes.

most you could prolly spend on an ecig is $300 in a year? and thats if u bought every flavour and a about 5 spares of everything hehe

Anyways. enjoy

Hicksy

haha actually... well...

i haven't "quit" but...

i haven't had a cigarette in about 2 weeks?

i was close to a pack a day man hehe

now i cant bring myself around to light one of those things coz they taste so bad compared to the strawberry, redbull, chocolate, cheesecake, tropical fruit punch flavours ive been vaping hahaha

come on frog i know u want one :D

G

OMG, i totally dont smoke but i reckon inhaling flavoured vapour would be cool as! lol.

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
-OZ-Hicksy said:
Lol they actually have those already also. i just dont plan on bringing them in for a while
I hope they make you puke afterward for authenticity.

Frogma

I love to smoke cigars and pretend I'm William Shatner after just finishing work at Boston Legal.

Hicksy

that was an awesome show. dropped off hard towards the later series tho. just nowhere near as funny.

Denny crane

Hicksy

nelots said:
-OZ-noobItUp said:
I hope they make you puke afterward for authenticity.
Sounds like you need a cuppa cement for you know whatsies :)
heheh always loved rippin out that line ;)

i always say to this one mate that he should trade prices at bunnings since he needs so much of it lol

nelots

I dont get that bunnings one............. but I like to tell noob to GET BACK IN THE KITCHEN AND MAKE ME A SANDWHICH!

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
nelots said:
I dont get that bunnings one............. but I like to tell noob to GET BACK IN THE KITCHEN AND MAKE ME A SANDWHICH!
[attachment=0:2mcsvrac]lola9d.jpg[/attachment:2mcsvrac]

Attachments