• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

ET Dancers

iconoclasst

Everybody has seen those players that entertain us with thier dance moves in game -

[youtube:5gd892cg]qvMa7EnIUAs[/youtube:5gd892cg]

Do we have any skilled ET Dancers in the clan or the community?

A video about ET is being produced and any good dancers would be great !

Post your demo !

This one isn't dancing but it's pretty good.

[youtube:5gd892cg]pANc9rMMMHc&NR[/youtube:5gd892cg]

G-Train

Back in the day, we used to have Raves on a strange map where one of the spawn points was in a bar.(Cant remember the map name)
Nooby might still have a demo of it somewhere, its was mega lols. Until someone came in with a panza - think it was rippa :<
Apparently my dance style was more akin to an epileptic fit :lol:

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
Lulz, G. I remember at one point we had a rave on oasis out near the tank guns where everyone was throwing knives into the air. After a while allies came along and started doing it too completely ignoring the guns. Then someone pulled a panzy out and cleaned the lot of us up. It was like 10-12 people all knife dancing for epic lulz.

No demo :(

amacide

ET Moderator
G-Train said:
Back in the day, we used to have Raves on a strange map where one of the spawn points was in a bar.(Cant remember the map name)
UJE WarZone is the map with the bar for pouring beers and the disco and PARACHUTES! PARACHUTES!!!

PARACHUTES!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:
u do da maff?

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
Whats the one where you can pour beers and ring the tips bell at the bar and play the poker machine? It also has a speed boat that you can futz around in and birds that you can shoot that does a global vsay when you hit them?

Rainbow

amacide said:
G-Train said:
UJE WarZone is the map with the bar for pouring beers and the disco and PARACHUTES! PARACHUTES!!!

u do da maff?
That map was epic, spamming the playdead bind to make urself dance in a circle rofl.. I do recall playing dead with my sens up high and spinning round like a breakdancer... and then tripping out when people pushed me into the Dr Who telephone..

Trigger Happy

noobItUp said:
Whats the one where you can pour beers and ring the tips bell at the bar and play the poker machine? It also has a speed boat that you can futz around in and birds that you can shoot that does a global vsay when you hit them?
Yeah I remember that one but can't remember the name. It was a big map with a castle type thing that allies had to go into and steal petrol cans for the tank. At the start of the allied spawn there is that pub that lets you ring the bell and pour beers. To the left over the hill of that allied spawn is the river with speedboat and has that temple thingo that when you get all the right classes in the right places it does something, I forget what though. Across that river is the second stage of the map where the axis end up spawning and then the allies go from the castle over a bridge and then I think it is just about guarding the tank to the end of the map or something like that.
Buggered if I can remember the map name though.

Cheers

G-Train

PRODIGIOUS said:
amacide said:
G-Train said:

u do da maff?
That map was epic, spamming the playdead bind to make urself dance in a circle rofl.. I do recall playing dead with my sens up high and spinning round like a breakdancer... and then tripping out when people pushed me into the Dr Who telephone..
Yeah, thats the one, was epic lulz. Im pretty sure i was the coolest dancer.....kinda looked like bruce willis doing a jig :lol:
Also, i was always the only black guy at the rave, i felt a bit uncomfortable :D

And that phone booth was a party all by itself.