• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

ET Fun hours.. ORGANISED :)

Joke :D

-OZ-SkankyMoe said:
[quote="Joke =D":31jvjf6d]MAYBE FOR MARDI GRAS TURN THE KNIFE INTO A MASSIVE PURPLE DILDO?
Oh youd love that wouldnt you, Guess youd want the wait state changed to 0 too for rapid fire :lol:[/quote:31jvjf6d]

Yeah man, dmg = 300, wait = 0, range = 100

blusky

nelots said:
It's stupid, makes the game a bit like CS and yes first team to lose all their lives are out.
It's good/fun/different in competition settings. IE - 6v6/5v5. Ulti might remember the maxlives tournament. On a pub though....it would suck I reckon.

Death_Reincarnated

Back in RtCW days I played based on LMS through TDM scenario. Started off with ~20lives and the objective was to either defeat the enemy by killing all of them OR do the objective in time. There is nothing wrong with having something different like this IMO...perhaps with LIMITEDd lives people wont be so silly in using panzer/rnade and killing themself and teammates.

As for the knive damage/time/range settings...those that Joke posted would make everyone a NINJA/SAMURAI lol. Can you imagine spitting out knives at the rate of fg42? LOLssssssss.

There is one or two decent Goldeneye maps that would suit a 'knive only' scenario...Used to love that scenario in some of the maps in GE007.

i0nwr1t3r

Could we have instagib on for a couple of maps on throwing knives every 2nd Friday or so?
Or a vote to turn it on?
Maybe 5 sec between being able to throw a knife,so you miss,you have to wait.

Cheers

i0n