• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

ET lag

wmcd98

every couple of min my lago meter comes up with heaps of red spikes and the little green bar get big as will and my fps drops to about 20

can anyone help?

micky

nelots said:
Sounds like a hardware issue.
Fix it by buying a Dell machine!!
Make sure it has a celeron processor.
Also that it comes with 95 windows for the best gaming experience of your life.

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
G-Train said:
ROFL, who in their right mind would ever buy a machine from Aldi :lol:
What is the price of that Medion? They are a growing brand, but I have really only seem advertised in 2 places, Aldi and at the front of some fruit shop once.

G-Train

Black Racoon said:
[quote="G-Train":g356tf8y]ROFL, who in their right mind would ever buy a machine from Aldi :lol:
What is the price of that Medion? They are a growing brand, but I have really only seem advertised in 2 places, Aldi and at the front of some fruit shop once.[/quote:g356tf8y]

Rofl, a fruit shop, thats like buying a new car from a hairdressers :lol:

nelots

Black Racoon said:
What is the price of that Medion? They are a growing brand, but I have really only seem advertised in 2 places, Aldi and at the front of some fruit shop once.
Its $699
G-Train said:
Rofl, a fruit shop, thats like buying a new car from a hairdressers :lol:
I bought one of my cars from my hairdresser, she works part time at a car yard so SUCK IT GNOMEY! :banana:

Antagonist

check cl_maxpackets and make sure its between 30 - 76 imo
check your RATE make sure its not like 5000 or something 25000 is a good number
check your SNAPS make sure its not like 100 or something gay 20-40 is a good option

if its not that then its not ET related, anti virus can be a pain for a sudden spike.
i guess try just shutting down everything non essential to the computer like msn and shit like that
and yeah if that doesnt fix well....
Doz3r said:
guggle said:
my ping goes up to like 500 when there is heaps of people on how can i make it better
Get a Better comp.

nelots

^lerl@you being helpful.........
Goodwill for your eventual clan app?

Very disappointing /fail kent :flamer: