• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

ET Trickjump Server!

SkankyMoe

Frogma said:
-OZ-SkankyMoe said:
Antagonist said:
ill happily chuck in a quick 50 or so if u need some cash to get it off the ground
That would buy you a super doopa gold pass and moderator cap on the TJ server and a Silver Membership on the Pub server.
Not so fast Skanky... give me that money and I will triple it at the dogs this weekend. Trust me, Lee's Mountain can't lose!
I always loose betting on the GG's. Never tried betting on the hounds, Give me the race details, I'll put 50 each way and split the profits with ya this weekend.

nelots

-OZ-SkankyMoe said:
I always loose betting on the GG's. Never tried betting on the hounds, Give me the race details, I'll put 50 each way and split the profits with ya this weekend.
You two should invest in me, I predicted the winner of Master Chef and also The Apprentice Australia!!!
Next will be whinecup and lowndes to win the V8 at Olympic Park this weekend!

SkankyMoe

nelots said:
-OZ-SkankyMoe said:
You two should invest in me, I predicted the winner of Master Chef and also The Apprentice Australia!!!
Next will be whinecup and lowndes to win the V8 at Olympic Park this weekend!
Can ya bet on that shit ?

nelots

Bookies will take bets on everything and most places offer odds on mindless things aswell.
Like today, they had odds of $1.20 for Rees to be booted off.
They even had odds on whether Tiger Woods had an affair or not.

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Wow I never really followed this thread or read through it until today, and the work Skank put in was phenomenal, thought I'd shout it out to him. Anyway, I have tried to replicate it based on multiple threads of suggestions for this trick jump server that was wanted.

The New IP for the TJ Server is: 202.60.66.104:27961

It has many maps on it, if anything requires fixing of the sorts please let me know via pm or on this thread.