• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

EVERYONE POST THEIR PICS! xD

Lestat

now one can see why Joker is a wired hothead biatch....and btw that suit look's like the one you will be in your coffen with.

Lestat

Joke =D said:
been ages since i was asked to post a pic

not the best pic but hey...

*edit* actually its really crap pic

this is a Joke so don't take it ANY other way!

Do you attend Hogwarts? :p

also looks like you attend a private school or catholic...I hate Uniform schools.When i was at HS .. we just dressed casual.

Lestat

Joke =D said:
nope public government schools ftw. IMO all private school should be blown up :evil: :flamer:
so your pub school? and they make u wear uniforms? fark that!

@joker it was meant as a Joke ... :) if you sers have that suit when u die shame on you lol.

Bambi*

u n ur beard cant be 16 >.<
ur like, much older :D

*edited* n u look tall coz ur friends r doing a weird thing :p

Lestat

Pardon? Bambi? what i see thar is a Tard... who own's the lesser two maggot's (they pose for head tard) And this is meant to contain .. female? all i see is beef.10 yr old pubity? rofl...How btw is Bambi a feature ? Unless Bambi is Not who SHE say's SHE is.

Bambi*

shived said:
Pardon? Bambi? what i see thar is a Tard... who own's the lesser two maggot's (they pose for head tard) And this is meant to contain .. female? all i see is beef.10 yr old pubity? rofl...How btw is Bambi a feature ? Unless Bambi is Not who SHE say's SHE is.
:? wat r u on about? didnt get anythin u said lollllllll

Lestat

Re-evaluation on pic, 1 Gay fag detected ... two gaybow's ,You actually think you look Zeus like? and the two pathetic gaymen's your ... lol

Bambi*

shived said:
Re-evaluation on pic, 1 Gay fag detected ... two gaybow's ,You actually think you look Zeus like? and the two pathetic gaymen's your ... lol
y r u raging on porter? :?

How btw is Bambi a feature ? Unless Bambi is Not who SHE say's SHE is.
feature? wat r u on about? :?